The big bad original Hybrid

Start from the beginning

Raven was snapped out of her thoughts when the seat beside her became occupied and even though her eyes remained on her glass of bourbon, she instantly knew that it was Niklaus Mikaelson.

"Hello, Niklaus" She greeted softly before taking a swig of her drink.

"How did you know it was me?" His deep voice sent a pleasant chill down her spine, though she managed to hide her reaction well.

"I can feel your power, it's rather alluring, I must say" He hummed, though she could hear the amusement in it. They remained silent for a few minutes, enjoying the quiet and peaceful company they found themselves in, but she knew he had questions and was rather surprised he didn't start interrogating her immediately.

"What are those Symbols on your skin?" He questioned curiously as he eyed the tattoos on my revealed arms.

"Magical runes, I created them myself believe it or not" She chuckled and asked for a refill of her drink.

"Now, are you finally going to ask me what has been on your mind for the last couple of days?" She asked and finally turned to look at him. Her emerald globes met his sparkling blue eyes and she felt herself freeze, only snapping out of her daze when she felt a stinging sensation on her wrist. Her head snapped towards the pain, not noticing that his eyes followed. Underneath the names of her three mates, sat the words 'Niklaus Mikaelson'.

"Holy shit" She gasped before snapping her head up towards Nik, who was looking down at her wrist with a tilt of his head. He slowly looked up, their eyes connecting once again and hesitantly ran his thumb across her cheekbone, feeling the familiar sparks and shivers that only her mates can cause.

"Mate" He growled possessively, veins under his eyes becoming visible with his fangs on full display.

"Hello my love" She purred with a loving smile. He was shocked to see the love and adoration in her beautiful emerald eyes and for the first time in his life, he felt what unconditional love truly is.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Raven and her newly found mate made their way to her manor, she knew her mates were already there with her family, Stefan and Caroline. She was rather nervous to enter her home with Niklaus, knowing that he and Elijah have some unfinished business, she could only hope that things didn't get too bloody.

"This is your home?" He asked in awe, looking up at the beautiful manor.

"Our home, Niklaus" His head shot towards her with wide eyes, his mouth opening and closing as he was unable to find the right words to say. She let out a small giggle, which immediately brought a smile to his face as she led him through the front door. Nik tilted his head as he heard laughing coming from one of the rooms, along with loud music.

"I can't leave them alone for more than an hour, I expected Elijah to disapprove of their behaviour but sometimes he's worse than them all" She sighed, though he could see the fond smile on her face. He wasn't sure what she meant regarding his brother but as he followed her into the living room, his eyes widened in shock when his eyes landed on Elijah. The original vampire was dressed in grey sweatpants and was completely topless with a glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

"Oh, honestly" Raven huffed as she picked up a shirt that was on the floor in the doorway.

"Did you have to start the party without us?" She called out, gaining their attention. As Elijah made contact with his younger brother, his glass slipped from his hand, smashing against the wooden floor. Death tutted disappointingly and with a wave of his hand, the mess was cleaned up which in itself, shocked Nik from the unfamiliar but powerful magic.