21. Fighting back

Start from the beginning

She ignored them and went to the kitchen.

She made veg noodles, fried rice, and salad.

After preparing them, she took them to the dining table.

After doing the work, she was about to go upstairs when Danish questioned, "where are you going? Who will serve us?"

She sighed. She knew they were here just to irritate her.

She knew if she didn't do what they told her, they would create the scene.

She took a deep breath and went to serve them.

After serving them, she was about to go when Isha stopped her, saying, "What the heck is this? Is this called noodles?"

Niya closed her eyes to calm herself, but her next question made her lose her control.

"Didn't your parents teach you how to make noodles? Maybe your parents were also liked you."

Niya marched towards her and gave a tight slap on her cheek, making all of them shock.

They all got up.

"Don't bring my parents into this!" She warned her and took a bite of noodles. It was very spicy, but she knew that Isha might have added a chilli powder to it just to irritate her.

"As far as I know, I didn't add any chilli powder to it, then how come it got spicy?" She asked, glaring at her. "And you are talking about my cooking. Do you even know at least how to make noodles? Please don't test my patience next time."

"How dare you to slap me? Don't forget that you are just a maid here," Isha retorted.

"I didn't forget nor will I forget, but sometimes people like you forget that maids are also human beings," she said, glancing at her and Aryan.

Isha looked at Aryan. "Aryan, will you not say anything to her? She is insulting me."

"Niya, say sorry to her," he said sternly.

"Why will I say sorry to her? What was my mistake?" Niya asked even knowing Aryan would only support his friends.

"Your mistake was slapping me," Isha said, gritting her teeth.

"Niya, I said, say sorry to her!" This time he said a little louder.

"Why should I say sorry to her? If I say something bad about your parents, will you keep quiet?" She asked in anger.

"Niya, mind your tongue!" He shouted.

"See, without saying anything, you got angry. Then how could I keep quiet when she was saying ill about my parents?" She argued as tears started falling from her eyes.

She wiped her tears and left from there. She went to her room and slept.

"What was that, Isha? Is it necessary to create a drama here every time?" Kiaan asked, glaring at her.

"Yes, Isha. You should-" Danish was cut off by Isha, saying, "Oh, now what happened to you Danish? Now you are also taking her side?"

"Isha, just keep quiet. You have a habit of blaming others without their mistakes," Kiaan said angrily.

"Kiaan, don't!" She warned. Anger could be seen on her face.

"Isha-"

"Calm down, Kiaan. It's okay now. Let's have our food," Danish stopped him.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

She was feeling really tired. She doesn't know why, but these days, sleeping is the only thing that gives her peace. May be because when she sleeps, she feels that there are no more problems in her life, but reality is, that's a lie.

All these create headaches, and give her a tough time.

Her stomach growled as she hadn't eaten anything since yesterday. She got up to go to the kitchen to eat something.

She went to the kitchen and looked if anything is left so she can eat it . There was one bowl full of noodles.

Didn't they eat this?

She shrugged and started eating it.

After having the noodles, she was going back to her room when she heard someone's weeping sound from Aryan's room.

Who is inside here? Is Aryan?

Is he crying? But why would he cry?

May be someone else is there in the room?

Should I open the door?

But it's Aryan's room. That day, he strictly prohibited me from entering his room.

If he is there inside, then what happened to him?

I think I should check.

She was battling in her mind over whether she should enter that room or not.

"What if he shouts at you?" Her mind raised the question.

"What if something happens to him?"

Not being able to control herself, she knocked on his door but got no response.

Again she knocked, but again she got no response.

Her heart started thumping faster as she hold the knob.

She slowly opened the door, twisting the knob.

Her eyes widened as she saw the site in front of her.

Hey guys,

I hope you liked the chapter.

Please do vote and comment.

My silent readers do vote and comment.

Stay blessed

Vel💕