𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙

Start from the beginning

🕸️💙🕸️💀🕸️💙🕸️

Meanwhile, the Castillos were also being surrounded by a group of corpse people as the Duke stood in front of his family protectively, ready to protect them.

Little Gaelan was hiding behind his father in fear at first before...his eyes landed on a male figure that was approaching them from across the room as the the corpses in front of them separated slowly, forming a path for him.

The male corpse who was still walking towards them was wearing a fine wedding suit. And Gaelan's eyes widened with surprise and recognition when he caught a glimpse of the male corpse's features as he approached them. Suddenly, all the fear he was feeling just a moment vanished and excitement filled his chest as he immediately recognized who it was that was approaching them. There was no mistake about it.

He knew for sure that the figure approaching them was no doubt, the very person who he's always looked up to ever since he was very little, the very person who he's only seen and admired through portraits and the very person who he has always looked forward to meet with everyday. His brother.

"B-Brother," he mumbled, looking at the figure and then, his eyes sparkled excitedly as he started running towards the male corpse that was approaching them with a smile on his face before the Duke could stop him,"It's Brother Edward!"

"Gaelan!"

"Galen, wait!"

But Gaelan didn't stop until he was standing in front of Edward who has also stopped and was staring at him with surprise in his eyes, he was incredibly surprised that this little boy was the first person to realize who he was and not only that, he wasn't afraid of him at all.

The Duke was about to go after his youngest son, but stopped when he too, caught a glimpse of the male figure's face and froze in his steps with his eyes wide.

Edward stared at Gaelan who was standing in front of him with an excited smile on his face in silence. "You're my brother, right?" Little Gaelan asked, enthusiastically hoping that he was right and a memory of seeing a sketch of a younger version of this little boy in one of the letters he and (Y/n) used to share appeared in Edward's mind as he started to remember who Gaelan was. He was his one and only little brother who he's only spoken to through letters in flesh.

This was the first time Edward and Gaelan finally meeting each other in person and though they had never actually met before while Edward was still alive, the two brothers were still very close with each other as they made sure to communicate and bond with each other through letters.

And Edward couldn't believe how fast his little brother's already grown up this much in his absence. Pride and a happy feeling filled his chest as Edward smiled when he realized that he finally got to meet his little brother in person after all these years. "You...Are you Gaelan?" he asked and smiled, watching Gaelan's eyes sparkled even more with excitement at his words. "That's right! I'm Gaelan. I've always really wanted to meet you for once. I-I study hard. I practice fencing everyday to become a knight like you a-and..."Gaelan trailed, feeling so excited that he finds himself at lost for words. Then, his eyes widened with surprise when he felt a hand gently caressing his head and he glanced back up at Edward, only to find him knelt down in front of him with a proud smile on his face as he patted his head.

"Me too. I've always wanted to meet you just for once and I know. I know that you've been working really hard to achieve your dreams. And as far as I can see, you're doing a really great job to get there, little brother," Edward said, smiling warmly at Gaelan who was stunned for a second before he smiled brightly and threw his arms around Edward, catching him by surprise as he brought him into a hug and held his brother tight. "I really missed you," he mumbled, nuzzling his head into Edward's neck and Edward felt himself almost cried at Gaelan's warm gesture as he held him back, "I missed you too, little brother."