𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙

Почніть із самого початку

"My goodness! Where did all of these people come from?" Lady Eliza exclaimed, looking around at all the chaos as she held onto her cane tight. She gasped as two skeleton children who looked younger than Gaelan ran past her excitedly in fits of giggle.

🕸️💙🕸️💀🕸️💙🕸️

Suddenly, dead people started coming out from all over the place in the town, running past the town crier who saw them as he got ready to announce the news.

"In other news...THE DEAD WALKS THE EARTH!!!" he screamed while ringing his bell and all the people started to scream and panic, seeing the dead people coming out from all over the place.

🕸️💙🕸️💀🕸️💙🕸️

Loen, Lyra and (F/n) immediately stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to the window with wide eyes, hearing the town crier's announcement just now.

🕸️💙🕸️💀🕸️💙🕸️

Back in the town, an old lady was in a corner, surrounded by dead people. And despite her poor eyesight, the old lady started swinging her cane around in an attempt to defend herself. "Get back! Don't you try and sneak up on me!" she warned, still swinging her cane around randomly while the corpse people just shared a look with each other in confusion and did nothing. "Get back! I will give you such a wallop!"

At the same time, a family of four were also trapped and surrounded by dead people who was approaching them. A little boy was cowering behind his mother, terrified until suddenly, he spotted a familiar face in one of the corpses. He blinked and let go of his mother's skirt as he started approaching and started walking towards the male corpse that he finds familiar while his mother cried and tried to reach out for her son, "No!"

The little boy stopped in front of the corpse who looks very familiar to him and looked up at him with no fears in his eyes while the male corpse he was looking at leaned down and picked him up. Everyone watched in silence as the two stared at each other for a moment before the little boy spoke once again, recognizing who the male corpse was. "Grandpa?" he asked innocently and the male corpse responded by warmly bringing him into a hug, surprising the town folks as they started to calm down slightly, seeing the lovely reunion moment.

Raymond who happened to be nearby blinked in surprise, watching the scene unfold before his eyes. And realizing that these dead people meant no harm, he let go of his sword slowly. Then, he heard a bark beside him and looked down, seeing a skeleton cat running past him towards the Castillo manor.

🕸️💙🕸️💀🕸️💙🕸️

The old lady from earlier ago was now hitting a male skeleton with fancy clothes and a small mustache as he approached her and tried to get her attention.

"Bounder!" the old lady yelled, hitting his head while he continued to try and get her attention through her beating with a cane, "Sweetie pie!"

"Monster!"

"Buttercup!"

"Cad!!"

"Gertrude!" the male skeleton called and the old lady stopped, hearing her name as she slowly started to realize who this male skeleton before her was.

"Alfred??" she asked in uncertainty, lowering down her cane. "Oh. You've been dead for fifteen years," she said, rearranging her glasses to get a better view. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn," Alfred replied, gathering the woman in his arms as he dipped her down, feeling happy to see her again after all these years while the rest of the dead people and the town folks started to become reunited with their loved ones as well.