Ten years worth of dust and neglect.

Spades name is Klaus, feel like I should mention that.

Klaus fell down onto the grass and giggled like a little kid, reaching an arm up to block the sun from his eyes. König just watched from underneath a tree, smiling at how happy he seemed in the moment. He didn't have his mask on, he wasn't scratching at his scars, he was at peace with himself. Klaus sat up and waved at König, his crooked teeth on display from his smile. König hurried over and picked the shorter up, laughing at his joy.
Klaus had brought up going to a field and having a picnic or just laying in the sun one time when 141 had gone out for drinks. He had thought König would drop it and they'd never actually do it. But here he was, spinning around and falling like a toddler. He knew it was stupid, that he shouldn't act like this, but König smiling at him everytime they made eye contact made him forget all of that. He suddenly grabbed Königs face and harshly kissed him. König pulled away and threw Klaus into the air before catching him. It scared the shit out of Klaus, but was incredibly entertaining for König.
"Stop fucking throwing me! Heilige Scheiße- why?!" Klaus yelled. König laughed and set him back down on the grass, holding him to help him regain his balance. Klaus jumped onto König and pushed him to the ground. König chuckled at how startled Klaus seemed at his own strength. He snaked his hands to Klaus' hips and smiled softly at him. Klaus leaned down and peppered kisses across Königs face and neck. König moved his hand to card through Klaus' hair and gently pull him away.
"The foods going to get cold and eaten by bugs. Off, ace." König mumbled, pushing Klaus off of him. Klaus whined before hurrying back to the picnic blanket. König followed shortly after, sitting across from his boyfriend, who was currently eating like he hadn't been fed in weeks. Klaus leaned back and his smile grew impossibly wider as he looked at König. "What is it, Klaus?"
"Just thinkin'." Klaus murmured, adoration in his eyes.
"About what?"
"How lucky I am that you think I'm worth the time."
König laughed and moved to sit next to Klaus. He held his hand and kissed his forehead. "Why would you not be?"
Klaus shrugged and grabbed Königs, pulling him down to the ground with him. He hugged König tight and pressed a kiss to his hair. König rested his face in the crook of Klaus' neck and wrapped a leg around him. Klaus ran his hands through Königs curly hair and giggled. The sun shined bright in his eyes and Klaus had to raise his arm to block out the sun. König sat up and cupped Klaus' face in his hands, pressing kisses along his nose and cheeks. Klaus put his hands on top of Königs and smiled wildly.
König thought he looked perfect like this. Flowers and grass all around him, his eyes full of adoration instead of paranoia and terror, him smiling without a care about his teeth showing, he was perfect in his eyes. König leaned down and kissed Klaus, his eyes fluttering shut and smiling slightly. He pulled away after a moment and felt a smile creep along his face.
"It's rude to stare, private." Klaus jokingly said. König rolled his eyes and pulled his hands away from his face. Klaus whined at the loss and frowned at König. 
"So perfect..." König whispered, barely audible. It was a miracle Klaus heard it. He sat up abruptly and wrapped his arms around Königs neck before kissing him softly. He pulled away just enough to speak against Königs lips.
"Danke, mein Engel. Für alle das." 
Klaus kissed him again and reaches a hand up to run through Königs hair. Königs didn't know where to put his hands, so he just let them roam around Klaus' torso and thighs. Klaus pulled away and leaned his back, giggling.
"Mein Gott, it never fails to amuse me how you never seem to let your hands stay still." Klaus said in between laughs. A blush spread across Königs cheeks and he ducked his head down, looking at the grass that surrounded them. "Oh- I'm not saying it's a bad thing! It's just a little funny, is all!"
"Mhm, sure." König jokingly said, his tone having a bit of bite to it. Klaus looked at him with a joyful expression and leaned down to litter kisses across Königs neck.
König let out small whines whenever Klaus went over previous marks and bites. Klaus chuckled dryly against his neck before pulling away. He pressed a kiss to Königs nose before standing up and tapping Königs head.
"Tag." Klaus said. König took a moment to process what he just said before happiness spread over his face. He stood and reached a hand to Klaus but he jumped back and ran. König hurried after him and harshly hit his arm, rushing for a tree and climbing on top of the branches. Klaus whined and uselessly jumped towards him. "That's not fair! I can't climb trees!"
König shrugged before jumping down and rolling before rushing away. Klaus caught up to him and jumped on top of him, pinning him to the ground. Klaus hit Königs forearm and jumped off, running towards the river. König stood and dusted himself off before hurrying after him. Klaus jumped across the river and hurried behind some boulders. König paused and laughed. "I thought we were playing tag." 
Klaus stayed silent. König ran through the river and towards where Klaus was. He looked behind and he wasn't there. He glanced around his quickly and saw him run in the corner of his eye. König hurried after him and tripped on a rock once he was close, knocking them both to the grass. Klaus giggled and tried to crawl away but König grabbed his torso and held him.
"You win! You win! I need to breathe anyway." Klaus yelped in between deep breaths König nodded and got off of him. He watched as Klaus took deep breaths, laying on the grass with his hair falling in random places. Klaus glanced to König again before kicking him and running off. "Tag!"
"You prick!" König yelled as he stood up and ran after the shorter. 
They laughed and played until sundown and decided to head back home. Klaus won, though it was because König was being nice and not really trying. Gotta let him have those few moments of pure joy, right?