"come on do you have to fight to settle things all the time tony" asked clint referring to civil war which the avengers had gotten over

EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE

MOJAVE, CA

Rhodey: Edwards Tower, this is Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes, inbound from three miles east at 5,000 feet... [Rhodey lands in suit.]

Major Allen: Colonel.

Rhodey: Major.

Major Allen: Wow.

Rhodey: Yeah. Let's take it inside.

Major Allen: Clear the area.

[Scene change. Tony is sitting inside a doughnut, eating a doughnut. Pans out to see Nick Fury looking up at him.]

Nick Fury: Sir! I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the doughnut.

Tony: [Now inside sitting at a table with Fury] I told you I don't wanna join your super-secret boy band.

Fury: No, no, no. See, I remember, you do everything yourself. How's that working out for you?

Tony: It's... It's... It's... I'm sorry. I don't wanna get off on the wrong foot. Do I look at the patch or the eye? Honestly I'm a bit hung over. I'm not sure if you're real of if I'm having...

Fury: I am very real. I'm the realest person you're ever gonna meet.

Tony: Just my luck. Where's the staff here?

Fury: That's not looking so good.

Tony: I've been worse. [A woman walks over. Camera angle is such that you can't see her face.]

SHIELD agent: We've secured the perimeter but I don't think we should hold it for too much longer.

Tony: [Looks over top of glasses. Sees Karenina.] You're fired.

Karenina: That's not up to you. [Sits down next to Fury]

Fury: Tony, I want you to meet Agent Petrova.

Tony: Hi.

Karenina/Agent Petrova: I'm a SHIELD shadow. Once we knew you were ill, I was tasked to you by Director Fury.

Tony: I suggest you apologise.

Fury: You've been very busy. You made your girl your CEO, you're giving away all your stuff. You let your friend fly away with your suit. Now, if I didn't know better...

Tony: You don't know better. I didn't give it to him. He took it.

Fury: Whoa, whoa, whoa. He took it? You're Iron Man and he just took it? The little brother walked in there, kicked your ass and took your suit? [Turns to Agent Romanoff] Is that possible?

Agent Petrova: Well, according to Mr Stark's database security guidelines, there are redundancies to prevent unauthorised usage.

Tony: What do you want from me?

Fury: What do we want from you? What do you want from me? [Agent Romanoff leaves] You have become a problem, a problem I have to deal with. Contrary to your belief, you are not the centre of my universe. I have bigger problems than you in the southwest region to deal with. [Romanoff returns with an injection] Hit him.

Tony: Oh, God, are gonna steal my kidney and sell it? [Rash goes down] Could you please not do anything awful for five seconds? What did she just do to me?