First & Last

We were just 18 years old when we fell in love.
I fell in love with him, he fell in love with my best friend.

I was seeing him looking at my best friend all the time, but he never paid attention to me.

He lost 2 years on this one-sided love, I lost 2 years too.

We met again in college. He still loved my best friend and I still loved him.

I didn't know my best friend would come to our college too. With her boyfriend that I never knew about.

If I knew about her boyfriend I would've told the boy I love to stop chasing after her. Maybe we would've been together now. Maybe he would've tried to love me instead.

But it wasn't how I thought it would be. Even after finding out about my best friend being in a relationship he never gave me the attention he once gave her in Highschool.

I comforted him and was by his side when he was drunk in a club looking back at the times he was blind-in-love.

Now thinking about the things that happened 10 years ago, I am thankful to my best friend for starting her relationship first.

After one year of comforting him, we finally started dating, then engaged, and now I, Lalisa Manobal, walked down the aisle with my father to get married to him, Jeon Jungkook.

The man that I loved, still love until now and will always love. My first and last.