Scaramouche 💜

You and childe had just finished having a duel and he managed to win. Unfortunately. He wouldn't stop rubbing it in and that put you in a shitty mood of course.
You began to stomp down the corridors of the harbingers room quarters to your room you heard a familiar, degrading voice. Scaramouche. 'whats up with you all of a sudden. Normally you make me want to die? That's strange' he said teasing you.
'shut up.' you snarled as he looked slightly surprised.
'pfft know your place. I have more power than you, remember that.'
You rolled your eyes before storming off, until you felt a cold hand grasp your wrist and you was yanked into a room.
You saw it was scaramouche and he pulled you into his quarters, you was confused.

'whats with the mood.' he said sternly as he had you backed against the door. In an awkward state
'why is that any of your concern...?' you questioned. 'why...? You worried about me? of all people?' you teased. Before his eyebrows scrunched and he looked down with an irritated face. Suddenly, you froze as you felt an ice cold hand slowly tilt your head to the side and you had noticed that he was examining a wound you aquired when fighting. 'you lost didn't you' he said with a hint of dissaproval and even slight concern.
'uhm... Why are you bothering anyway...' I said trying to change the topic. 'you know, if Childe didn't keep getting new abilities I could totally win...' I muttered angrily. Before it went silent and we stared at eachother.

'scaramouche.... Why are we here like this...? I know you don't like me or anything I mean thats impossible and I'm pretty much unlovable, so there's no point in that and anyways you are above my league so I'll just leave if this is all we're gonna do-!!!'

He crashed his lips against mine and my eyes widened, am I enjoying this...? He's probably toying with me... But, his lips are so soft and it feels strangely passionate.....
Suddenly he tucked my hair behind my ear and stroked my cheek while our lips were still intertwined. He pulled away and looked at me, my face was so red and I looked at him confused but flustered. I was trying to catch my breath as he got closer and pressed his body against mine, still up against the door. I could feel his breath on my skin and he lowered his lips towards my neck before sucking on spots of it, all whilst I could feel him breathing heavily under my jaw. He hit a sweet spot and I made no noise, I just gripped his shoulder out of reflex and and I became flustered.
He rose his face back up to face mine and he slowly moved his lips back onto mine and this time it was more extreme yet still had a sense of passion.
Mhm..~.... -mwah- *breathe* ngh..~
Was all that could be heard, and it made me weak in the knees instantly I was enjoying this but I felt slightly guilty.... Yet those feelings drowned away once he rose his kneecap inbetween my thighs and pressed it up against my crotch while still making out with me. I let out a slight noise of guilty pleasure. He began pushing me to the bed whilst we was kissing and he pushed me down and pinned me on the bed.
'i don't know how I didnt realise sooner....' he said before leaning towards me...
'You were right here all along.' he said before smirking cutely and pressing kisses all over my neck yet again, but this time it was more sensitive and it felt good... His touch was so gentle, yet so demanding... It made me melt... Maybe I did have feelings I never knew existed. He held my arms above me with one hand and caressed my face with the other,  'mhm...~' I accidentally let out in his ear and he sounded gagged at the second he heard this. Suddenly his hickeys got more aggressive and he became more dominant. I wanted it to last forever.... He was so pretty... And I could melt into his touch. He began to kiss me but, much more short and sloppy kisses which made me feel butterflies.. 

Suddenly.
The door creaked open ...
Scara turned to face a flabbergasted Childe by the doorway and he locked eyes with me before his jaw dropped even further and he said 'ill get going now...' but we both knew he was going to tell every single other harbinger about this incident he had walked in on. 'scara...? Should we stop for now.... Maybe we can finish later? But I just remembered I have an urgent quest I need to do and if I miss it, signora will have my head... I'll get going now.'
I said before holding his cheek and giving him one last kiss. I got up and went on my merry way.

The next day

Me and scara happened to be walking to the meeting room together and as we walked in, everyone looked at us.. they all started laughing and whispering. I looked at Childe and gave him a huge death glare before walking away to my spot at the meeting table. God this was embarrassing. I felt eyes watching me from across the room, it was scaramouche. He blushed and looked away meanwhile I revealed a small smile trying to hide it.

The end!
923 words