Why am I in here

Your P.O.V

He kissed you passionately and you were confused. You pushed him so it broke the kiss "Master, what are you doing?" You asked "I'm showing you love and appreciation my kitty" he said kissing you again. (LEMON TIME BITCHES) You kissed back, you felt his tongue glide against your bottom lip but you playfully denied.

"So kitty wants to play hard to get... ill show you how I can get in" he said kissing you again then he lifted up your skirt and rubbed you. You gasped at what he was doing, then he slid his tongue into your mouth. He felt around your whole mouth, claiming what's his and only his. He broke the kiss and he got up, getting 4 pairs of handcuffs and handcuffing you to the bed, then he put his hands in your skirt.

"It's about time the underwear comes off" he said sliding your underwear down to your ankles and then flicking them somewhere.

You felt a cold breeze touch your clit and you gasped again. He looked at you and he started taking his pants off. "Its time to praise my new kitty" he said positioning himself at your entrance. "Don't worry, you'll be fine, I'll go slow" He shoved his member inside you and you yelped "THATS NOT SLOW!" "Now, now kitty just be patient" he said waiting there for a couple of minutes then he started thrusting.

You couldn't move because you were handcuffed and it hurt because he was your first, your were a virgin until now thanks to him *why the hell is he doing this* you thought but then you lost your train of thought when he started to go harder making it hurt more. "M-master it hurts" you said and you kept saying it, but he kept ignoring you and went harder and deeper.

He stopped, and he put his clothes back on leaving you handcuffed to the bed, sweating, panting, and sore. "I'm going to the market, stay here" he chuckled "Of course you'll stay here... you can't move" he gave you a quick peck on the cheek and he walked out. *i need to get out of these* you thought, *why am I still here, why did he leave me* you thought harder.

(Time skip)

You woke up and you were out of the handcuffs, you couldn't help but think about master Kirito. He was handsome, nice, demanding and he was a perv (-,-) but you thought he was a good master and a better one then your last... "Master, are you home?" You said getting up, then you noticed that you were wearing a maids outfit, the skirt was short and the top was showing your stomach. "I'm downstairs kitty, I'm making breakfast" he said, the sound coming from the kitchen.

You walked downstairs and saw him, he was actually cooking breakfast like a normal person instead of buying it!!

"Sit at the table, it's almost ready" he said with a smile. "Yes, master Kirito" you said sitting down. He came and put a plate infront of you and he sat next to you. "Eat up kitty, and when your done I have some things for you to do"

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Welp the 3rd chapter is now done.. I hope you guys like it... see you later my minions

Bye.. MC.. The writer