Surprise! (Slash x Steven Adler)smut

Start from the beginning

"I don't know? I didn't really think about anything past the makeup, honestly." Slash replied. "You trust me to make it look good?" Nikki asked. Slash nodded again. "Do what you want, Nik, I just really... want to look pretty." He said. 

Nikki kissed his forehead, "You're already the prettiest thing, Dude have you looked in the mirror! but I'll do what you want." He said. He picked up a hair brush and started working through his hair. Slash tried not to move around to much. 

Next, Nikki picked up a pencil and a tiny brush, he started shaping Slash's eyebrows. "You have the best eyebrows. I'm almost jealous of them." He said. Slash chuckled a little as Nikki sounded like a Chick and that was funny to slash.

"The colour you choose for your lips is great, but you need the professional stuff. This isn't going to smudge or disappear after just a few kisses. This will last you all night. No matter what you get up to." Nikki said with a wink. 

Slash's face turned cherry red at what he was implying. He parted his lips though as Nikki began to line them before applying the lipstick. He felt it drying on his lips and touched them softly, amazed to see that none had transferred to his fingers.

"I'll let you keep this one for future use, if you want, I can teach you how to do your makeup so you don't stress so much about it. Sound good?" Slash nodded, "I'd really appreciate that." He said. 

Nikki smiled down at him, "Close your eyes." He said. Slash did only to feel Nikki moving a dull pencil across his lids. He felt a soft brush after and made a questioning noise. "Just a little eyeshadow, I think you or Duff has worn this shit before, T-bone wears this shade so this is gonna make those hazel eyes of yours really pop." He said. Slash nodded and let Nikki work on him, hoping whatever Duff had Steven doing was gonna ran just a little longer than what Slash asked.

"Alright look up for me." Nikki said, and Slash pointed his eyes at the ceiling so Nikki could run the eyeliner across his water line. It was terrifying having that done sober, but it was over quickly and Nikki moved to bring out a box from under the bed. Slash had no clue what that could be, but Nikki handed it to him. 

"Thought these might add a little more to your outfit. If you don't want to wear them the receipt is in there, or just send them back to me." "How did you buy something and get back here in the thirty minutes I took to shower?" He asked Nikki, opening the box.  "Being an Nikki fucking Sixx has its perks. Nah I'm joking dude, Tommy's out with his sister I asked if they could pick me up something." 

Slash snorted as he slowly moved the tissue paper, his breath stopping as he saw the red knee high boots inside. He looked up at Nikki and started smiling. He'd never worn anything like this before, but he found himself really wanting to try them as he lifted them from the box.

They were his size!  "I fucking love them, Nik. I always wanted to try them every since I saw you wear a pair like this, I'll wear them tonight!" He said.

Nikki smiled as he finally handed Slash a mirror. He placed the shoes to the side as he turned the mirror around, gasping as he looked at himself.  "Holy shit, Nik. Oh, my god! You- - I-" Slash had no words as he looked at Nikki's work.

Slash stood up an hugged him tightly, feeling the older man chuckle and hug him back.  "Anytime, Slasher. Tell me when you wanna start those lessons, alright?" Nikki said.  Slash nodded, "I will! Thank you so much, Nik !" He exclaimed.  "You're welcome," Nikki said as he gathered up his things and stated towards the door, "Tell me about it tomorrow, I wanna know how popcorn reacted!" Nikki called, winking at Slash over his shoulder. Slash laughed and stood there until he was gone before he looked at his outfit and took a deep breath.