Surprise! (Slash x Steven Adler)smut

Sorry if there's any mistakes it's very late an I'm tired !!

"Slash! I'm home baby, Where are you?" Steven calls out as he fights the heart shaped balloons through the door before shutting it. "In here, Stevie!" Slash calls back, and Steven knows that voice.

That's Slash's shy sweet voice. That's the voice Slash uses when he's riled up and begging Steven as sweet as he possibly can to hurry up and give him what wants, what he needs. Steven sets the balloons aside, placing his keys on the table before he walks back to the bedroom. Steven stops in his tracks as he sees what Slash has done.  

Earlier that day

Steven was helping Duff out, where Slash was stressing the fuck out. He had been since yesterday, when he knew he'd have to come up with something to get Steven out of their place so he could get ready for tonight. Now Steven was with Duff doing god knows what, that was the good part the bad part was that Slash was stressing the fuck out. He felt ready to throw up the breakfast he and Steven had eaten before Steven had been called to help with something for Duff's girlfriend it was Valentine's Day after all.

He didn't know what he was thinking trying something like this. He'd hadn't done anything thing like this in years, all he'd done is make a mess of his face with the dark eyeliner and lipstick. He pouted in the mirror, not knowing what to do, until his phone sitting near him gave him an idea. He sent Nikki Sixx a text message reading SOS, he only had to wait about half an hour before Nikki was standing in his bedroom and looking around for the emergency.

"What was the SOS for?" He asked.  "I need your help!" Slash said, his voice dangerously close to a whine. Nikki walked over to his Ex-boyfriend an close friend, looking at him and the things he had sitting out on the dresser. "What exactly are you trying to do, dude?" He asked, a hint of a smile on his perfectly lined and painted nude lips. 

"I... I have... a surprise for Steven tonight. Since it's Valentine's Day l... I just... I wanna look-" his last words were mumbled and Nikki leaned forward. "What was that?" He asked.  Slash sighed, "I want to look pretty! I want to look...nice and... and like I belong in what I'm wearing tonight."

"Why the fuck you think I can help with this Slasher!" "I don't know maybe the fact you once wore and do still wear more makeup then anyone else!" " fair point, ok we got this and I guess then we should start of with what are you wearing tonight?" Nikki asked.

Slash moved to the bed and pulled back the top blanket. He'd covered up the outfit so his heart would calm the fuck down and so he could focus on himself. Also to make sure he isn't freaking out about what he was about to surprise his boyfriend with. Nikki looked down at the clothing that included a very short, black leather skirt and a red lacy g-string to wear beneath it. Slash blushed at the plug he'd forgotten he would be wearing, but Nikki didn't comment on it knowing it was just going to embarrass Slash more.

"This is Wow, Slash this is so freaking hot. Steven's gonna love it. Alright, I can help you. Why don't you go shower and calm down, alright? I'm gonna go grab some things and I'll be right back." Slash nodded going to do as Nikki said, stripping in the bathroom and going through his entire hair, body, and face routine until he was shiny, soft and smooth all over.

Not a trace of hair anywhere. When he walked back out, he saw Nikki waiting for him with much more supplies than Slash had thought he'd be coming back with.

"Ready?" He asked. Slash nodded sitting down on the bed, clutching the towel around his waist nervously as Nikki stepped in front of him. "Alright, let's start with your hair. How were you planning on having it em you could gel it or just I could try and tease it out or I could ya know do the thing I use to do back when.." Nikki started to speak.