Chapter Sixteen: Necessary Aggression

The sea of white had gradually begun to shrink after an hour of those paying their respects to the names upon the grave stone before them. After a few minutes all who remained were Taylor, Jamie and the Arturion leaders who all stood before the stone silence heavy between them. The wind was the only thing to break that silence as it billowed through the robes of the men and woman stood upon the hillside, the sun had now fully set causing them to stand out amongst the darkness.

"So Tobias, what are we going to do about Noran and his army?" asked Argus from the confines of his wheel chair. It was the first time he had spoken the entire day; he had not been able to find words to voice before.

"We’re going to slow them down, make things harder for them" said Tobias who still stared out to the ocean his hood pulled down low, shrouding the features of his troubled face.

"How exactly?" asked Argus now beginning to sound impatient.

"We find their bases and hit each one until they have nowhere left to retreat to, nowhere to lick their wounds" said Tobias his voice stern and full of purpose.

"Now of all times we need to move, we must assume that they are aware of our presence in Wales, and that they have their people out looking for us" "They found the mansion, Inchkieth and the Ireland base it's only a matter of time even without their locator" said Mylar who had also remained quiet the entire ceremony.

"I want our people spread out amongst every populated area of Wales, their job will be to find any Cyturion's, capture them and have them interrogated by Joseph for information" said Tobias

"I'll leave now to organise my best scouts for the task" said Ryne then was gone, lighting up the night with a dazzling white inferno only to leave scorched grass and an empty space.

"Mylar I want you to take Taylor for more training tomorrow, he needs to be prepared for the coming days" said Tobias.

 "Taylor and Jamie head off and get some rest, I'll see you here at our usual time in the morning Taylor" said Mylar. Without waiting for a response he disappeared behind a vortex of white flames lighting up the night again.

St Mary's Asylum, Stannington, Cyturion Base

"Have you lost all sense of fucking reason Kirill!" roared Noran. His blood had been coursing with pure violent rage when he'd been informed of the man's action's earlier in the day.

Noran, Caius, and Kirill stood in the war room after Noran had ordered all the previous occupants to leave lest they wish to be burnt to a crisp. Kirill merely stood silent as Noran bore down on him with his unrelenting rage, the shadows from flickering candles danced across the features of his face which remained absent of emotion. Kirill found himself bored by his leaders display and decided it best to put a stop to it before the poor man popped a blood vessel.

"Not at all, I gathered information" said Kirill his voice calm and like his expression lacking emotion, it held only cold and hollowness to its sound.

You took four men to their death's to gather information, I hardly call that worthwhile you stupid fool" spat Noran as he slammed his remaining hand in the form of a fist into the table.

"They agreed to the plan, and the information I hold is worthwhile that I can promise you" said Kirill now finding himself being amused again. Noran was always such a short tempered little man.

"Do share and I shall weigh its worth" said Noran holding little hope for anything even remotely useful.

"One of their men was a mind reader, he attempted to read mine but he was unsuccessful. I however heard something in return, their base is in southern Wales and our search has been narrowed down, unfortunately that was all I was able to get" said Kirill.