Chapter One: All of a sudden..

"Time passed leaving me behind, like you leaving me alone"

"Appa, Omma... Saranghae..."

Im Yoona, a charming, cheerful and kind girl. Yes she, finally having a last day graduation at her high school. Unfortunately, her dad and mom couldn't come so she can't help but just go alone.

She stared at the cloudy yet sunny skies with a perfect smile. Indeed, every guy could easily tell her name. She was famous.

"Eomeoni, appa, I wish you both were here.." Yoona muttered through her breath.

"Yoona?!" Someone barely hitted her arm, making Yoona tilted her head in a charming way, casting the boys who's hiding in the bushes drool over their chinny chins chins.

"Yah, Yuri-ah, you could just talk to me without shouting" Yoona smiled. And of course, the friend she talked with was Yuri, the famous bestie in highschool. Then even get a shipped name, Yoonyul.

"Hehehe, mianhaeyo. So, when will you head to the hall. Don't you forget you are the one of the presenter of our speech" Yuri laughed but in a mannered way.

"Arasso" Yoona replied before going to the hall with her graduation costume.

She took step by step. And every step she made, she let out a heavy sigh. A nervous heavy sigh. Far from truth she thought, the hall was just a step infront.

She took a last heavy sigh and went inside, greeted by her teachers, friends and fans?

"Finally, you're here. May we start the graduation?" Asked one of her favourite teacher, Mrs. Amelyn.

"Ne"

Yoona felt very nervous but it soon fade away when someone tapped her shoulder. She stared at the person and saw... Donghae. He was her ex-boyfriend, they break up last year but still Donghae have that love feeling existed in his heart.

"Yoona-ah" Donghae called her softly. In his eyes there were worried. "What?". "You-"

Before Donghae finished his word, the graduation ceremony started. And somehow, it was yoona turn to give a speech.

"Mianhae Donghae oppa, I need to give my speech" Yoona excused and bid a little farewell to Donghae.

She stood infront the stage with nervousness. Her hand shook a little but she managed to laugh nervously.

"Ehhm... sorry" Yoona coughed. She hold the microphone tightly, breathing every air she could.

"Today for years spending my time in this high school, sharing the best moments in this school. For the last farewell I will made before graduating from this school and moving away. I knowledge, after spending here like family, friend and leaving this school was a pain. I am truly sure about that. We are even like a family although not in the same bloodline. Sure, I a-" Yoona words was cutted when she heard  footsteps and someone called her name.

She tilted her head and saw Yuri panting and gasping for air. In her eyes was fear, worried in the same time. Yoona focused on Yuri mouthed word.

"Yoona your parents had an accident"

Yoona eyes widened. Her heart beats fastened as if she was going to have a heart attack. She was already dropping the microphone from her hand.

"Where?" Yoona yelled in a loud voice. Neither of them talk, everyone was shocked. No one ever heard Yoona yelling until today which gave them a bullet shot through their brains.

"H-O-S-P-I-T-A-L" Yuri answered.

Yoona was no longer on the stage. She was running her might to the hospital without caring anything. The only nearest hospital beside her school. The only one.

Sometimes everything happen for a reason

"Everything's going to be just fine... just fine.." Yoona assured herself. Although she was not herself anymore. Like an out of body experience.

All path she passed was disappeared in thin air. And something dropped from her eyes. A tear.

She was unexpectedly crying. Not like she never cry, she just never cry for oth- No. No, she never cried. Never until now..

Someone need to call for a doctor cause right now.. Yoona was complicated and going to be insane.

Her heart hurt very much. Right before she know where her parents was.. Her eyes caught on someone... The person was standing near a receptionist. A familiar figure of..

"X-Xiumin-oppa?"
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

(Yoona's parents accident. 3 hours before the graduation)

It was still raining at every region in Seoul. Mr.Im and Mrs. Im were planning something good and surprising for her daughter. The part where her parents lied about not coming to the graduation, was also the part of their plan.

Yes, a plan about surprising Yoona.

They both went inside their well maintained car. Mr.Im hit the accelator as the car move.

But something unexpected were already planned for them.

The brake pedal was broken and there's no way to stop. Mr.Im just realised it. He was so panic but he stay remained calm like nothing wrong.

Mrs. Im had no idea at all, her smile was still plastered on her face. Not knowing what is going to happen.

"Yeobo, if something happen. Promise me, love me" Mr. Im said as he recieved a weird stare from Mrs. Im.

A traffic light was infront them and it was still red. But Mr. Im couldn't just hit the brake pedal. He can only went fast and slow. And the handbrake not enough to stop the car whose going in 100km/h.

"Yah, go slower" Mrs. Im said, hitting her husband arm. Her eyes caught on something, the brake pedal.

"Y-Yeobo wae?!"

All they can do is just accepted the fact that they couldn't reach their journey..

They passed the red light but on the other hand someone's car also went in the opposite direction. Their car went spinning into the thin glass.

"Y-Yoon-na. N-neomaneul m-mian-n-nhae" Mr. Im whispered as his vision gone dark and pitch black.

                [To Be Continued]
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Author's note:

Anyeonghaseyo, mianhae if it sucks or bad. Please vote and comment. I'll post another chapter :) on another day. Saranghaeyo ♡