Chapter 2: powers

Mario now being defeated garbed a power up. the magical power star.Mario then channeled his energy into the star and began to glow with a strange power.He then flew up into the sky and focused all his power into an intense beam of energy. Sonic was shocked by the sudden surge of power and could do nothing but watch as Mario descended from the sky and unleashed a powerful wave of energy, blasting Sonic back and overpowering him. The wave blasted through everything in its path and Sonic was sent flying away, defeated.Mario had won the battle, proving himself the true champion of their epic battle. He had used the power of the star to unleash a wave of energy that Sonic had no chance of countering. He stood victorious, cheered on by the crowd that had gathered to watch the battle. With a final salute to the crowd, Mario had emerged as the winner and hero of the day.Mario Seeing a yellow light coming towards him gets punched in the face by super sonic.Mario was sent flying back, he garbed a fire flower and a star and put theme together to make a a ultimate power up, he used it then looked up and said, "lets a go". In an instant, Mario aura began to shine with a brilliant yellow light that illuminated the entire arena. With a powerful blast of energy from his aura, Mario slammed into Super Sonic with enough force to shatter the entire arena. Super Sonic was sent flying and impacted back onto the Arena's wall with a crash. Mario had won the battle, standing tall and triumphant in the midst of the destruction.The crowds erupted into cheers and chants, praising Mario's impressive display of power and courage. Sonic, however was noticeably absent, presumably KO'd by the powerful punch. Mario looked around contentedly, satisfied that he had proven himself the true champion of their legendary battle. With one final salute to the crowd, Mario had made his mark and that day would be remembered forever. But then out of no where super sonic punched Mario in his fat gut. Mario started to stumble back, feeling pain spread throughout his body. He was about to fall when he looked up at the star he formed earlier, it was glowing with a strange energy.Mario grabbed the star and infused it with his own energy, creating a powerful beam that was directed directly at Sonic. Sonic felt the power tearing through his body. then sonic shot a beam to at Mario's beam then and big explosion happened, they both woke up without there powers, they both jumped up in a fighting pose, but a big shadow grew above them, the crowed start running away screaming. Mario and sonic looked up to see.............