ᴄʜᴘ.3 ┊ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴏᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴꜰᴀʟʟ

Magsimula sa umpisa

A ring clad pale hand grabbed the paint stained hand.

Raven curls were seen as Regulus Black came into the view, his mercury gray eyes softening at the sight of the girl in front of him. His lips lifted up as a tender smile graced his face.

"Mon amour" his voice soft "trying to hurt my pretty face?"

Her eyes shined with delight as her lips stretched into a bright smile "Reg" she said and threw her arms around him. A laugh escaped Regulus's lips as he brought the petite girl in his arms for a hug, his one hand taking the antique from her hands and keeping it on the side table.

His ring clad hand cupped her cheek as he bent down to press a gentle kiss on her forehead. The raven haired boy nuzzled his face into her hair, his right hand gripping her waist to bring her closer.

"Holy shit that must be Reg's wife" Sirius said. His best friend sitting beside him let out a low long whistle of surprise but Sirius paid him no mind. His mercury gray eyes were fixed on the screen, fixed on the happy face of his brother.

How long had it been since he had seen Regulus this genuinely happy.

That smile on his face, a smile he used to get every time from his little brother whenever he did something crazy in the name of rebellion when they were little.

That joyful smile which graced his face whenever he (Sirius) sneaked sweets for them to eat together after midnight.

That smile which vanished in the later years.

It had been too long, the prodigal son realized.

Nonetheless, it seemed like in the future his brother had indeed found somebody who made him smile this contentedly everyday. He did not notice it but the hazel eyed friend did, the little grin that had appeared unconsciously at the sight of his brother happy.

The raven haired boy turned his head to look at his mother, her aristocratic face had an angry frown as she and his father talked quietly. He could make out the hushed angry voices; his mother was definitely not happy about Regulus's actions.

But Sirius would make sure they accepted Regulus's marriage. All of them, he thought while glancing at the patriarch's stoic face.

Anybody who could make that bookworm he calls his brother smile like that is good enough in his opinion.

"You're back. I missed you" she said. The hand resting on her waist tightened a bit when those words left her mouth. The raven haired boy rested his forehead against hers "I missed you too Glacia"

"Glacia" Alphard said "So that's her name"

Adjusting her silk maroon gloves, the matriarch of house Black smiled. Her mood and spirits were uplifted since she had seen her youngest grandson safe and very happy "Pretty name" she commented "Don't you think so"

Glacia propped her chin on his chest, looking up at her husband "And for the record i love your face too much to damage it"

"Oh really, ma chérie"

"They are so cute," Andromeda squealed.

She hummed. "Glad to know" the raven haired boy said as he released his wife from his arms. He removed his black coat and hung it on the copper coat stand, knowing the elf would take it to his room later. Grabbing the antique from the side table, Regulus observed it and turned his head to look at his wife who was making her into the living room.

"I feel pity for the one who enters this house without permission. The poor soul's nose is for sure getting broken by you" he said as he placed the antique in its rightful place.