ᴄʜᴘ.1┊ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ

━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌
━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝕴n the Scottish lands, there laid Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. A very prestigious school where the students learned magic, dueling, flying, runes and much more.

Arcturus Sirius Black, the third of his name, held a special fondness in his heart for Hogwarts. It was the place where he met his spitfire wife yet standing in the empty castle all these years later he couldn't help but find it a little strange.

Hogwarts castle was a sight to see and no wizard in London would ever deny that. Afterall, the castle had been home to witches and wizards of England for seven years of their lives but the castle which was usually boisterous was eerily silent. The wand was up in his hand the moment he got magically transported there.

Arcturus spared his wife besides him a glance and discreetly pushed her behind him. Gripping his dragon heartstring core wand he surveyed the empty great hall for any imminent danger.

Arcturus Black considered himself a very calm person. His composure, his control over his anger and his ability to let nothing faze him were traits he commended himself for. Mayhaps it was a blessing in disguise because with a family like his those traits were a must.

So it didn't faze him that those muppets, he is forced to call his family, started squabbling with each other first rather than on guard.

His ears were already hurting as the banshee he called his daughter-in-law started loudly yelling.

His son and heir, Orion, hurried to stand besides him, his hand gripping his wand firmly as he looked around for any sign of danger.

Arcturus found himself gripping his wand tightly, it was already bad enough that his entire family was dragged into whatever this was but now he had to act pacifically with his two r̶i̶v̶a̶l̶s̶ acquaintances from Wizengamot.

He caught a glimpse of his two rivals, Abarax Malfoy and Lucien Lestrange, both stiff and in defensive positions. It was likely they felt it too. Light buzzing and the strong and ancient magic aura, he could feel the raw magic in the air. Whoever brought them here was definitely powerful.