𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 ; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚

第9章;カオスハシラ

🎲

'(L/N), I'm sending you on your first mission. You're skilled enough to be sent alone. Got it?' Muzan bellowed from above at the bowing demon, who nodded their head furiously.

'Thank you, my lord.' (Y/N) shook. They finally had gotten used to calling Muzan 'lord', which was hard at first.

______________

(Y/N) stared at the map they were holding in their left hand, wondering which way would lead them to their target. 'oh fuck it, I'll just go the easiest way.' they muttered. They knew that if they went the easy way, there's a bigger chance that they'll get caught. But they didn't worry about that now.

The demon calmly walked through the dark forest. They knew where they were heading to now.

...

'dude, why do I always have to be on patrol 'round here?' an aggressive voice grumbled. (Y/N) looked directly into the face of their first love. Sanemi Shinazugawa.

The lower moon sneakily got closer to the man before stepping out into the moonlight. They did still look the same, after all.

'yo, 'zugawa! Long time no see, eh?' (Y/N)'s smooth voice spoke, immediately catching the attention of the wind hashira.

'(L-L/N)?' Sanemi mumbled. He dropped his sword and ran towards the (H/C) haired demon, pulling them into a tight hug, before quickly turning back into his serious self and just extending his arm.

'Shinazugawa? Oh there you ar-! ...(Y/N)?' a loud voice boomed, but softened as (Y/N)'s name rolled off of the person's tongue.

'yep! haha.. it's me.' the demon said enthusiastically, smiling.

'you've been on your "mission" for over a month!! Are you alright?!' Rengoku fumbled, running towards (Y/N) and Sanemi. 'mmmhm!~ Never felt better!'

(Y/N) was trying their best to not open their mouth too much so their fangs weren't seen, and since they took care of changing the kanji for "6" in their eyes, they didn't have to worry about closing them.

The demon looked around the place they once used to knew, looking at all the newly added things. That was, until from the corner of their eye, they saw the familiar green and black checkered haori coming from around the corner.

'fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. If Tanjiro gets closer, the fucker 'll probably know that I'm a demon. I gotta go.'

(Y/N) innocently threw a tiny stone behind the two hashira, making them turn around for a second. (Y/N) ran. Ran faster then ever. Faster then that time them and Douma raced.

'atleast now I can finally focus on my mission.'

____________

'(Y/N) returned, you say?' The man softly spoke, receiving nods from the hashira.

'I truly apologize for interrupting.. but who is (Y/N)?' a voice called from behind the bowing pillars.

'ah, (Y/N). They were the chaos hashira. Very skilled too.. but they have been on a mission for over a month now, that's why we are so surprised that they have came back,' The master began.

'The hashira of chaos was as skilled as ever.. it's a shame they had to leave again. But of course, they may do whatever they please.' Kagaya finished.

'KAW! KAW! THE CHAOS HASHIRA, (L/N) (Y/N) HAS BECOME A DEMON. I REPEAT, THE HASHIRA OF CHAOS HAS BETRAYED US AND JOINED MUZAN KIBUTSUJI'S SIDE.' The masters crow suddenly shrieked as it flew above its owner.

'What?!' nine voices bellowed at the same time. 'stay calm, my children. I'm sure they have a reason for doing so.' Ubuyashiki spoke, quieting down the demon slayers.

'They're a fucking traitor! I don't give a shit 'bout their reason! We have to kill them.' Sanemi shouted, standing up.

's-shinazugawa!' Mitsuri called out, but got ignored.

'I am sure they have a reason! Please, calm down!' the love hashira continued, but Tengen stopped her.

'I can't believe this! (L/N)? A demon? There's no way.' Uzui said out loud while the others just stared at him.

Both Sanemi, Muichiro and Giyuu got up to leave, supposedly going to go find and slay (Y/N).

'b-but we can't kill (Y/N)!! They're our friend!' Mitsuri once again spoke. 'i don't give a single shit if they're our friend or not. They betrayed us.' Sanemi spat at her, recieving a death glare from Obanai.

'I said, calm down!' Kagaya raised his voice slightly. Even his two children, Kanata and Kiriya who stood on each side of him slightly flinched.

'tell me, what is going on?' Kagaya asked his only son.

'The wind, mist and water hashira are getting up to leave. Probably going to go find and kill the chaos hashira. The rest of the pillars are arguing, but there's no fighting. yet.'

Kiriya Ubuyashiki told his father, who turned to face the demon slayers. 'listen here. Sanemi, Muichiro, Giyuu, please, do not go anywhere. (Y/N) can do whatever they like, although I must say that I am quite ashamed. And with that, I end this hashira meeting.'

The three knew that there was no point in arguing. 'yes, master.' The pillars, still most of them absolutely fuming, bowed down, making Kagaya smile gently.

‹𝟹