𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ; 𝐫𝐮𝐢

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ; 𝐫𝐮𝐢

第8章;ルイ

🕸️

'yooo 'nmu!! Guess who'll be helping you fucking babysit me today bro!!' a loud voice exclaimed as (Y/N) made their way to the shoji door.

'Rui, please. Look after your language-' Enmu tiredly groaned. Today was his turn to babysit the young demon since the other kizuki were on a mission. Last time Rui was looked after the upper ranks, Muzan had strictly told them to teach the child something.

Eventually, he returned back to Muzan a few hours later, spitting a bunch of cuss words at him. Rui owned up that apparently Kaigaku taught him how to swear and since then, he was never allowed to visit or speak to the upper rank demons.

'ohhhh duuuudee!!!~ its the motherfucker themselves! Dad's fucking fav!!' Rui greeted the second (Y/N) stepped into the room.

'..hi?' (Y/N) asked, a bit taken aback by this kids language. What did he mean by, dad?

'oh, hi' Enmu greeted, slowly raising his hand to give them a little wave. (Y/N) noticed the dark circles underneath his eyes. Was it really that tiring to look after a harmless and innocent child?

Enmu bent down to pick up Rui into his arms as he mumbled a few things quietly to him. (Y/N) sighed a sigh of relief. It seemed like Enmu had finally gotten some common sense or something and wasn't drooling over them like he was a few days ago.

'Oh, (Y/N), I don't think you've met Rui yet. My apologies.. I'll introduce you.~'

'oh no, please don't apologise!' (Y/N) quickly said, waving both of their hands. Enmu just smiled at them and turned his body around so Rui faced (Y/N).

'Yo, I'm Rui. Nice to meet 'cha bro.' Rui said, extending his small hand.

(Y/N) just stared at the demon with an astonished look on their face. Never in their life had anybody talked to them like that.

'bro fucking talk, what the fucks up with you, huh?' Rui clapped, making (Y/N) snap out of their thoughts.

'Rui... Stop being so, I don't know.. rude.' Enmu muttered into his ear, looking embarrassed. 'yeah, yeah whatever.' Rui grumbled, turning his attention back to (Y/N)

'..hi? Uhm, how exactly old are you boy? If you don't mind me asking.' (Y/N) carefully questioned, hoping to not get the boy mad.

'What did you say you asshol-?' Rui began but Enmu quickly cut him off.

'Eight. He's eight.' The lower rank answered for Rui, placing him onto the ground.

'Rui, go get that plastic teapot set thing or something, yeah? Be a good boy' Enmu told the spider looking child, who looked back at him with stars in his eyes before rushing off.

'gosh, eight? Doesn't he.. I don't know.. swear a bit too much?' (Y/N) asked the demon opposite them. 'yeah. Just, try to not swear around him will you? I'm trying to make him forget this shit and make him innocent again.' Enmu answered, 'but it's not really working' he shrugged with a hopeless smile, making a chuckle escape from (Y/N)'s lips.

The duo continued to chatter until they stopped due to hearing loud footsteps coming towards them.

'yo guys... woah. are you two KISSING?!!'

'w-wha-? No!?' (Y/N) was the first to react, immediately snapping out of their gaze and stepping backwards. 'yeah! And if we were, what's it to you, huh?' Enmu said as (Y/N) felt their face slightly heat up.

'i'd tell dad. Anyways, look what I found!'

'can I just ask-' (Y/N) stated, 'who's dad?'

'oh, that's muzan! Sorry I didn't tell you.' Enmu said, giving them a close eyed smile as they nodded back.

'ew, gross. Anyway. Look, I found darts!!' Rui loudly said, making the two part away from eachother. 'where did you even find that?' Enmu asked, but Rui only replied with a wink.

___________

'My turn, my turn!!' Rui excitedly said, picking up the three darts lying by his feet. 'Ru, you're too close to the board, step back a bit..' (Y/N) said softly. Both them and Rui had gotten along better during the last hour. Enmu watched the two from afar, smiling to himself.

'fucking asshole, bitch ass motherfucking cunt, fuck everything fucking bitch ass, fucking son of a bitch, dick head, shitty fucking darts, fucking bastard.' Rui cursed under his breath after his dart fell onto the floor once again.

‹𝟹