𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 ; '𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭'

第6章; 「暑かった」

🌈

(Y/N) and Douma jumped off of the sides of other rooms and platforms as they both ran the fastest they could.

'fuck. I'll never win, this loser is so fast-' (Y/N) mumbled to themselves as they leaped off of a wooden staircase. They glaced to the side to see the upper moon demon trying to catch up, with a competitive smile on his face.

(Y/N) smiled at him, making him slightly flush as he turned his head around.

'What do you think you're doing?!' a husky voice called out, making both of the demons immediately stop.

The duo turned to look at each other before they looked back up at Muzan Kibutsuji.

'I'm speaking to you, Douma. What do you think you're fucking doing?' He scolded as both Douma and (Y/N) kneeled down before him.

'That's right. Head down and kneel. Prostrate before me.~' Muzan smirked, looking down at the two. 'Douma, I'll sort this out with you later. For now, don't get into anymore trouble. Please.'

'yes, master' (Y/N) spoke, but after not hearing Douma not say anything they immediately got embarrassed.

'well that sounded sexual as fuck'

__________

'ughh, no fair!~ how come he had to be mad at me and not you?!' Douma groaned as he and (Y/N) shared glances the moment their lord left.

'it was technically your fault.' (Y/N) shrugged as they patted Douma's back. They did feel a tiny bit bad but they tried their best to not show it.

'yeah.. I guess you're right (Y/N). We can still be friends, right?~' He asked. (Y/N) swore that they could literally see little stars in his rainbow eyes.

'fine'

'yay!!~ thank you, thank you, thank you!~' Douma squealed as he wrapped (Y/N) into a tight hug.

(Y/N) absolutely froze as they suddenly got a wave of extreme nostalgia.

Why though? Why did this demon give them nostalgia?

_____________

(Y/N) sighed. Douma had finally left and they couldn't help but feel quite lonely. It was good to know that they had a friend atleast.

...

Finally, after over an hour (Y/N) found an empty room. Settling down, they pulled out the dark futon from the corner and sat down on it. Weirdly enough, they didn't feel tired at all. Shrugging it off, they layed down anyway.

'why did I feel like that when Douma hugged me?! fuckhh.. why does thinking have to be so hard.' (Y/N) groaned as they rubbed their aching forehead, trying to shut their eyes.

'Hey, you. Girl.'

'not again.'

' 'm sorry? Girl?' (Y/N) snapped as they sat up, looking at the lower rank next to them.

'Yeah, what else would you be.' the demon sneered, his eyes shutting.

'I am not a female. In the most disrespectful way possible, kill yourself.' (Y/N) growled as the demon just continued to mis-pronoun them.

(Y/N) fumed with anger, as they carried on watching the jerk in front of them laugh and make fun of them.

'Oi. Leave them alone.' a new voice spoke, joining the conversation. (Y/N), who didn't even know half of the 12 kizuki could tell who it was.

'L-lord Akaza I-' The lower moon said in a shaky voice, he seemed like a completely new person too.

'I don't care. Rot in hell you fucker.' and with that, (Y/N) watched as the demons head slid off its neck, with a satisfied looking Akaza next to the collapsing body, lowering his clenched fist.

'Are you okay?' He immediately asked, but still keeping his distance.

'That was hot'

‹𝟹