𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ; 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ; 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚

第3章 ; 赤座

🦋

(Y/N) stepped off of the wooden, blood stained platform, trying to figure out what they were supposed to do next.

After a minute or so, they decided that they'll just wait until they get sent on a mission and in the meantime have a look around the infinity castle.

'hey. (L/N), right?' somebody behind them said, making (Y/N) twist their body around. They felt their face slightly flush as they looked at the figure, supposedly a demon infront of them.

He had short, fluffy electric pink hair and he wore a short, sleeveless haori, opened to show his muscular body. Along his arms, face and chest ran long blue lines and curves. Finally, their eyes met.

While the lower moon demon gazed at his glowing yellow eyes with a peculiar sclera, the boy stared into (Y/N)'s deep (E/C) eyes, getting lost in them.

'yeah. What do you want?' (Y/N) asked, slightly aggressively as they broke the eye contact.

'oh right, uh, I wanted to talk about what you did before. Like, when you killed Rokuro. I just wanted to let you know that it was hot as fuck.' The boy said.

'Akaza, by the way.' He smiled, making his fangs show.

'h-hot? Dude, sorry but I just met you. But thanks anyway.' (Y/N) said, waving their hand. After hearing those words, Akaza felt his self-esteem lower.

Akaza's arm reached out, as if to grab them as (Y/N) turned their back to him and began to leave.

'Do you know who I am?' The demon asked, making (Y/N) stop in their tracks.

'yeah, of course I do. Not like that's changing my opinion on you though.' (Y/N) sneered, turning around again to flick his nose, making him turn a light pink. His back straighted up slightly as the lower 6 turned around to go wherever they were headed to.

'oh fuck, fuck, fuck. He was cute. Really cute. Why did I have to be so harsh?' (Y/N) thought as they lowered their head, deep in thought.

'upper 3. How is he, probably the fourth most strongest demon in the world, interested in me. The weakest of the 12 kizuki.'

The (H/C)-haired demon shook their head. It was a waste of time thinking about this. (Y/N) sighed as they quickened their pace, wherever they were going to, they wanted to get there as quick as possible.

_________

'how are you feeling about the new lower 6?' Enmu cheerily asked the much shorter and younger demon next to him.

'they seem fine. I don't know why Rokuro got so mad though.' Rui answered calmly, never lifting his head. 'you?'

'My!~ I'm sure they will make an excellent companion!~ to me, atleast.' Enmu said joyfully, resting his hand on his cheek as he gave Rui a close eyed smile.

‹𝟹