chapter thirteen

In this, Neteyam and S/n are eight and Lo'ak is six. (Kiri is with Mo'at so she's not getting babysat by the dads)

"Ladies, ladies, we'll be fine. Go, have fun!" Jake insisted as he held Lo'ak in his arms. I sighed with my arms crossed as I carefully watched Tsu'tey interact with S/n and Neteyam.

"Fine, we're leaving. Don't kill our kids." I warned and grabbed Neytiri's hand, dragging her off.

(3rd pov)

Jake sighed and set his son down to play with the other boys as Tsu'tey stood.

"Okay, we need to get them fed and then to bed." Tsu'tey said sternly and Jake laughed.

"Dude, the moms are gone. We can have fun now."

Tsu'tey scowled, "No, we cannot interrupt their routine."

Jake placed his hand on Tsu'tey's shoulder with an easy smile, "C'mon man, let's have some fun." He walked past him. "C'mon kids! Let's get some candy!" The kids cheered as Jake led them to his secret stash of candy he found at Hell's Gate. How is it not expired? Who the fuck knows.

Each kid smiled as they happily ate their chocolate bars as Tsu'tey tried to calm himself down.

"Okay, now what should we do?" Jake asked, placing his finger on his chin and looking up in thought.

"Ikrans! Ikrans!" Lo'ak chanted, chocolate covering his lips.

"No, no, no." Tsu'tey said, shaking his head as the boys pouted, wide eyes filling with tears.

"Um, yes ikrans!" Jake cheered happily as he picked up Lo'ak and began running up the tree, the two boys following behind. Tsu'tey groaned, softly stomping his foot on the wood in annoyance before running after the group.

Jake called to his ikran and the kids cheered as it landed on the branch. S/n gently tugged on Tsu'teys hand, making him look down.

"What's up, little warrior?" Tsu'tey asked.

"I wanna ride on mommy's ikran." S/n said with wide eyes and Tsu'tey gently smiled.

"And I'm sure Ekutan'meuia would love to fly with you, but mommy's not here right now, so we can't ride him. I'm sorry." He said gently and picked up his kid, calling to his own ikran.

The group flew through the air, smiles upon all their faces.

"Hey Tsu'tey!" Jake called and Tsu'tey looked up at him from his spot below him in the air. "I have a shitty idea!"

"You always do!"

"Catch!"

Tsu'teys eyes widened as a laughing Lo'ak fell from Jake's ikran. He caught the boy and his ikran stumbled in the air slightly at the sudden weight change.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Tsu'tey yelled as Jake laughed and lowered his ikran below the three.

"I wanna do that daddy!" S/n yelled excitedly.

"No, don-" he was cut off as S/n jumped off into Jake's arms with loud giggles.

Tsu'tey rubbed his hand over his face as Lo'ak carefully crawled behind Tsu'tey and tightly wrapped his arms around his waist. Suddenly Jake dived as the kids he had screamed in joy.

"Tutu go!" Lo'ak insisted and Tsu'teys heart melted at the nickname. He sighed and reluctantly dived after, Lo'ak happily giggling behind him as his grip tightened. Jake and Tsu'tey raced through the forest, gracefully weaving through trees as they've done thousands of times before.