Chapter eight

*bold is na'vi language

*italics is Jake's narration

(Anything in parentheses are me, the author, talking to you guys, the readers, directly)

I opened my eyes to see Parker standing above me. I glared at him and pushed him away.

"You dick, my avatar is falling to her death right now." I told him angrily as I stood from the link. I pushed him back. "What is wrong with you?" I pushed him again. "Why would you do this? How could you do this?"

"Y/n-" He tried as a guard came for me. "No, no, leave her alone."

"No! After everything! And you do this! Do you think he would be proud of you? Do you think he's not disappointed in you right now?"

"Y/n, please-"

"No! You're a monster, Parker! A fucking monster! Brother would be ashamed of you!" Gasps rang throughout the room, everyone shocked at this information.

Parker sighed, "It doesn't matter whether or not our brother would be ashamed of me. He's dead. But listen, sister, we don't have to be on opposing sides. Join me, and we can take an equal split of the money we get. I need your help here."

I spit at him, "Never. You're fucking dead to me. You are no brother of mine."

He wiped the spit from his face, "Unplug the others."

All hell broke loose as the scientists and I tried to stop the guards.

"You can't do that!"

"Move aside."

I punched a female guard and she grabbed me, pushing me to the floor.

I was a warrior who dreamed he could bring peace.

She pressed the button, waking Jake and Grace up.

Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up.

They grabbed the three of us, and Norm. I struggled in the guards grip, fighting as hard as I could as Jake was motionless. I won't blame him, I felt the same thing just moments before.

They shoved us into a cell, throwing Jake's wheelchair into the cell as well.

"Parker!" I called as he walked away from the cell. He paused and I knew he was listening. "You believe this is a game. And you may be right." He turned around. "But if you think you can play it better than me," I paused as I put my finger against the glass, pointing it at him. "Think. Again."

"Oh, Y/n-"

I cut him off, "The Na'vi will win this. We will win this. I'll fucking win this, Parker. I will kill you myself if need be. You will not come out victorious, know that. You will either lose the war, or I'll kill you. You're people might win, but you'll be too dead to see it happen."

He simply laughed and walked away.

I paced back and forth in the cell as the other three sat silent. I yelled in frustration and banged my hand on the glass.

"Y/n, calm down," Grace said and I turned to her, angry she would even suggest that.

"Calm? Calm?! You expect me to be fucking calm when my world is crumbling!?"I yelled. "My avatars is fucking dead, the man I'm in love with hates me and lied to his whole fucking tribe saying we didn't mate, Jake I'm not mad at you, but my fucking best friend went behind my back and gave these assholes info about the Na'vi, my brother is fucking dead and the other one is a murderer! I have no reason to stay calm when my life is falling the fuck apart!" I yelled as tears dripped down my cheeks. "I'm falling apart." I whispered as Grace stood up and took me into an embrace.