Chapter 105: Gamma 2

Start from the beginning

Y/N: That logo. I remember seeing it back when I first met 17 and 18. Red Ribbon Army, right?

Gamma 2: Huh. *groans* I forgot the patch was even there!

Y/N: Sheesh. And I thought the Pride Troopers were overly flamboyant, you might just take the cake

Gamma 2: Pride Troopers? *gasps* Another band of superheroes like myself?! Do tell!

Y/N: No thanks, not in the mood for stories. I was just out here, training with my daughter, and you show up and ruin it.

Gamma 2: Wow, rude!

Y/N: The Red Ribbon Army was destroyed long ago, along with its HQ. Gero tried to hold on, but then 17 kicked the old man's head clean off. His aspirations died the moment I blew Cell straight to Hfil.

Gamma 2: Android 17 killed Gero? You killed Cell? I would absolutely LOVE to hear more, but I'm afraid I have orders.

Y/N: I can't sense your energy, so you're another android, huh? Why are you here?! You drag yourself out of the rubble of the Red Ribbon Army to seek revenge? Well, good fucking luck, because I don't mind kicking that shiny head of yours off your shoulders.

Gamma 2: My, my, you have a bigger mouth than me! My orders were simply a test of strength against the son of the boy who destroyed the Red Ribbon Army long ago, but I've updated my orders to include your death! It's nothing personal, I assure you.

Y/N: Big talk, how about you back it up!?

Gamma 2: With pleasure!

Gamma 2 charges at me. I block his first punch and respond with one of my own, followed by a kick that let out a metallic ring. Gamma 2 regains his footing, and with surprising speed, charged at me, punching me in the stomach, another comic book sound effect appeared behind him.

Y/N: What?!

He kicks me in the head, sending me down to the ground 

Y/N: Ugh... Where do those letters come from?! Why can I SEE his sound effects?!

Gamma 2: That was a seriously underwhelming performance, my data confirms you have more power than that, so come on!

Y/N: If I used all of my power, you'd be nothing but scrap metal. But I've met androids like you before. First was Android 19 and Dr. Gero himself, then it was Androids 16, 17, and 18. Soon after, I met Androids 13, 14, and 15, and lastly, I met Cell. Most of them were monsters, but 16, 17, and 18 all turned to our side in the end. You don't seem all that bad, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Gamma 2: You're right, I'm not that bad, I'm the hero of this story, and you and your friends are the ones I must defeat! Now fight me, villain!

I sigh and rush toward Gamma 2, swinging at him, but his enhanced speed allowed him to dodge and respond with two powerful blows, complete with onomatopoeia appearing with each strike landed. I punch him over the head and kick him in the chin, sending him backward, but he performs a flawless backflip before landing down again.

Y/N: CRUSH CANNON!

Once again borrowing Caulifla's move, I unleash the blast, which Gamma 2 dodges, flying up in the air, pulling out his blaster

Gamma 2: It's over for you!

Y/N: HUH?!

Gamma 2 shoots at me, but I fly away in time to avoid the explosion and escape Gamma 2's line of sight

Gamma 2: Aww, man, did I straight up vaporize him? I was hoping to see the look on his face.

Gamma 2 looked to the side, almost conflicted

Gamma 2: But I was never told he had a child... That would've been nice to know...

Gamma 2 flies off and I watch him do it

Y/N: Can't leave this guy running around.

I follow behind Gamma 2 at a low angle, flying through the streets. I watch as he arrives in a small town-like area filled to the brim with Red Ribbon Army logos

 I watch as he arrives in a small town-like area filled to the brim with Red Ribbon Army logos

Y/N: When the hell did this get here?! 

I follow closely behind as Gamma 2 lands down on a loading dock, being greeted positively by the workers there. I quietly approach a guard, grabbing him, dragging him where nobody could see him, and knock him out. I take off his clothes and put them on over mine. As I put on the helmet and gloves, I watch as Gamma mysteriously disappears.

Y/N: Where did he go?!

I follow behind, once I reached where he disappears, I pass through some sort of barrier, revealing the new Red Ribbon Army Headquarters

Y/N: Shit... this isn't good.

Suddenly, the communicator Whis gave me and Caulifla began to beep. I quickly pull the communicator out and sure enough, it was Caulifla

Caulifla: Y/N! D/N told you some guy attacked you two! Are you alright?!

Y/N: Yeah... Just... some guys from my Dad's past have come back. I'm kind of in their base.

Caulifla: Need me to come to help you?

Y/N: No, no, I'm good, just stay with D/N, I'll be home soon, most likely with information about these guys.

Caulifla: Be safe, Y/N.

Y/N: When am I not?

Caulifla: Is that a serious question?

I chuckle before hanging up. I let out a deep sigh

Y/N: The Red Ribbon Army is really back... Guess I gotta clean up Dad's old mess

I begin to follow where Gamma 2 went, I had a really bad feeling about all this.

END OF CHAPTER 105

BSG OUT