Chapter 3: Goku's Battles Begin

THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEGUN!

SON GOKU VS THE WARRIORS OF UNIVERSE SIX

Goku got into a fighting stance, and Botamo began to bounce.

Goku: You got some pretty good footwork for such a big guy

Goku slowly inches toward Botamo as his bouncing got faster and faster before Botamo flew off the ground. Goku dodges before Botamo hit the ring again, but he hit the barrier around the entire arena and he came crashing toward Goku again and again, the bouncing becoming random before hitting Goku right to the edge of the ring. Goku stopped himself before he hit the ground and turned back around, Botamo standing there, arms crossed.

Goku: I was wide open! Why didn't you attack me!?

Botamo eggs Goku on.

Ref: Botamo is just egging him on! A cocky start from the Sixth Universe. Meanwhile, Goku's style can be compared to that of a scared child! Why such a slow start from the Seventh?

Goku clenched his fist and charged at Botamo, getting an idea, which wasn't very common for Goku. He slides between Botamo's legs and powers up

Goku: KAIOKEN!

A red aura surrounds Goku, he began to power up and picked up Botamo, right off the ground. Botamo struggled to get out of Goku's grasp. Goku throws Botamo up in the air, flying up high and spiking him, Botamo hitting the ground hard.

Ref: A unique strategy! Botamo is eliminated! Universe 7's Son Goku is the winner!

Goku powers down from Kaioken, laughing.

Goku: I knew that if you could bounce around like that without hurting in the slightest, none of my moves would either, so all I could do is throw you out.

Y/N: D-did Dad just *think* strategically?!

Ref: Next up from Universe 6! Contestant Frost!!

Frost hops down from the Universe 6 stands. A smile on his face shocked Goku.

Frost: It's a pleasure to meet you!

Goku: Wow! You sound exactly like Frieza!

Frost walked toward Goku extending a hand

Frost: Your performance was exemplary. Before we commence, I want you to know, I consider it an honor to match up with a warrior with such aptitude. Let's have a good, fair fight.

Goku was dumbstruck, Frieza, honorable? He hesitantly shook his hand

Goku: N-nice to meet you, too.

Frost backed up, both of them getting into fighting stances.

Ref: YOU MAY BEGIN

Champa rings the bell.

Goku: Frieza, a good guy? This is definitely throwing me for a loop.

Frost cracks his neck, the sound somehow brings back memories of Namek for Goku. Frost didn't waste any time, rushing right at Goku. Goku, a bit too late to react, misses a punch, Frost wraps his legs around the back of Goku's neck, the two spinning threw the air rapidly before Frost stomped Goku's head into the ring. Goku flipped back up to his feet

Goku: Interesting technique. But you're stalling, aren't you?

Frost: Stalling? Whatever do you mean?

Goku: I've fought my universe's version of you, Frieza, he had the ability to transform! Based on your appearance, you're still in your first form! I want to fight full power! Transform already!