"I was here all along," he responds as she flops down beside him finding you there as well, "My bestie!" She attacks you with a hug and you happily let her hug you.

After she let go, she opens her phone right away staring at you both, "So..." she exchanges glances at both her boyfriend and you, "I have decided on some dresses and I wanted to twin with one of you." She clutches her phone in her hands tight, "Now we three can't twin at once, someone has to be out. I know it's hard to choose but-"

"I'm out!"

Lisa surprisingly sees both of you shouting together in sync.

Taehyung bites back his words as you open your mouth, "We are always twinning, aren't we?" You plaster a smile on your face, "You should try it with your boyfriend now." You suggest watching Taehyung panicking behind, saying a big no.

Lisa's eyes glimmer at your words, "Right?" She shifts to Taehyung as he immediately regains his composure, "That's a great idea, baby, don't you think?"

He half smiles, nervously, "Do I have 'no' as an option?"

"Absolutely not."

He sighs, defeated, "Fine with me." He lazily shoots you a glare as you laugh silently at him.

It wasn't that you did not want to twin with Lisa, it was the process that it took. Lisa wanted everything perfect when it came to clothes and doing all the checkouts with her was a big hustle. You had to have your whole schedule clear in advance to spend time shopping with her.

Gladly, it was not you this time but her new boyfriend. Someone she can cling onto for the longest and doesn't tire out. Secretly he would love that too if it meant seeing her solely for the whole day.

Crossing one leg over the other you dig into your purse to remove your sunscreen watching Lisa and Taehyung have some random conversation. They were cute together.

Now you were missing Jimin.

It was as if God just heard your wish. There came Jimin wearing sunglasses with his hair pushed backward. His skin glowed in the sunshine. He had a cola can in his hand. Wearing a loose white button-up shirt over with a few of his buttons opened and denim jeans on Jordans he came to you, looking all sexy.

Making several heads turn his way as he approached you.

He threw his bag aside before casually bending on his toes and digging his bag before taking out a rose for you.

Your eyes enlarged as you see him handing it over to you, "For my only one, who's as pretty as these roses."

A blush takes over your face as he grins forwarding the rose for you to take. Students from behind stop their way to look at the scene happening. Lisa and Taehyung pause their talk to watch you both in awe.

Jimin was a straightforward man and he knew how to surprise you every time. He was too good to you.

"Thank you," You take the rose from him. He pouts staying in the same position, "Thank you is not gonna work, I need more." He demands hinting to you of what he wanted right now.

What a needy man he was.

But God, you loved it.

Shaking your head while laughing you grab his cheeks and push his face closer to you giving him a hard kiss on his lips and that's when he hums in satisfaction letting go of your lips and sitting right beside you, "Now that was what I was talking about."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yup, perfect. Makes me want to never let go."

An adorable laugh shatters out your mouth, as you pat his leg out of laughter. He places his hand on yours before leaning in and giving you a soft kiss on your smiling lips, "Keep smiling like that, you look very pretty." He compliments making you kiss him once again.

"You're too sweet to me."

"You're sweeter"

"No, you-"

"Gosh, you guys are like so cringe." Taehyung interrupts you both scrunching his nose up, "I have blood leaking through my eyes,"

Lisa slaps his arm offended, "It's not at all cringe, you should be like Jimin too!" She pouts glancing at the rose in your hand, "Look at him giving her roses, when will it be my turn?"

Taehyung groans scrambling his hair, "See! This is what I am talking about." Taehyung sits straight, "This shit..." he points his finger at Jimin, "He just sets the standard so high that the normal guys like us have to suffer fulfilling all of that you talk and do!"

Jimin scoffs funnily, hanging his arm around your shoulder, "Not my problem, I love expressing too much. That's my way of loving." He winks at him, "You should try that too, always works."

"Not funny," Taehyung snorts looking away as Lisa giggles snuggling her arms around his hand, "I was just kidding, I love the way you are." She rests her head on his shoulders shifting closer to him, "You've done more than give me roses, I'm happy with whatever you offer."

Taehyung's furrowed brows releases as his lips pull up in a pout, "For real?"

"Real."

He openly smiles, planting a kiss on her lips as she hangs her legs on him pushing him behind the bench and slowly going deeper. Her hands make their way towards his torso resting there as she whispers something in Taehyung's ear that evidently makes him blush.

She laughs in return as he shakes his head whispering loudly, "You're a literal menace."

"A hundred percent." She responds, going for a deeper kiss as you and Jimin slowly get up from your places, giving them more space they needed.

Dangling your arm with him you walk out as he checks something on his phone with his brows slightly furrowed. Before you decide to ask what's wrong he speaks up,

"Y/n, can we go to the library for a second? I have to meet Yoongi Hyung," he shuts his phone paying attention to you as you agree in response, "Yeah, fine with me." You answer, "Is anything wrong?"

He reaches for your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours, "It'll be solved either way, nothing you need to worry about."

"If you say so," You reply in a simple tone taking a turn and going to the library. As soon as you reach there you see Yoongi sitting in one of the corners of the chairs with Jungkook by his side. Yoongi's head was buried in his face as Jungkook spoke to him about something with a worried face.

Giving a gentle push to Jimin you ask him to leave on his own. It didn't need you there. Yoongi seemed distressed and right now he needed his friends more than anything.

You decided to wait around for half an hour, if he was going to be late you concluded to leave on your own to home. Jimin shouldn't be prioritizing you while his friends needed him. While he knows you are waiting for him he couldn't be there for his friend at the same time.

So you decided to do that.

Until then you clutch onto your bag and take a look at a few books stocked under the fiction category.

Just as you were about to pull out a book you heard a faint cry in the background. Your hands stopped midway and waited to hear what you heard was right.

A hiccup comes out this time. Someone was crying.

Hesitantly, you try to take a peek at who it was. You didn't want the respective person to know that their faint cries were heard by some stranger.

But as soon as you saw who it was, you had to helplessly stand before them to know what made them cry.

It was unexpected because you never saw them cry so bad. It was serious.

"Somi," You had taken her name bending down on your knees to console her, "What's wrong?" You ask with a worried tone.

Somi looks at you with swollen eyes. At your face in sight, she cries harder spreading her arms and suddenly hugging you.

"Help me, please."

♡♡♡

Amxnx