Pardoned

Rick's plan had entailed that him, Daryl, T-Dog, Glenn, Maggie and Natalia as a group would infiltrate the courtyard, taking out the rest of the roamers in there before moving in, as long as they stayed in a formation and kept to the plan, they should be good.

"Stay here, boy." She told Sully, feeding him a treat as he sat by Carl. "Watch him for me, will ya?"

"Course!" The kid promised as he gave her a small smile.

"We all ready?" Rick asked.

"Let's go have some fun." Natalia muttered to herself, pulling out her weapon of choice and tucking her tank top behind her knifes for easy access in case she were to need them.

"It ain't supposed to be fun" Daryl growled from beside her, shooting her an hard look.

"Suit yourself." She shrugged.

"Ready?" Hershel asked, but didn't get an answer as Rick pushed the gate open.

The roamers in the courtyard came stumbling towards them, growling loud and desperately as they tripped over the bodies that had fallen victim to Natalia's late night game.

"Daryl" Rick called over to the redneck who quickly took out the one closet to him.

The group was quick to take out any undead prisoners that got close to them, whilst keeping an eye out for any coming from different blind spots.

"Get tight. Get tight." Glenn raised his voice as they began closing in on the group, the rest on the other side were banging and shouting on the fence to bring the prisoners attention to them so they could get them through the fence.

T-Dog jogged from the group, ignoring Ricks calls as he reached for a riot shield.

"Don't break ranks!" Rick ordered.

"We need that." T-Dog argued, using the shield to knock a prisoner over and letting Maggie finish it off, before she joined Glenn's side once again.

"Almost there." Rick clarified as they got further into the prison courtyard.

Rick opened up a steel red door, looking over the corner as the rest got ready for another attack, but copied their leader as he was quick to lean against the wall, hiding from the other side.

"What is it?" Natalia asked in a hushed whisper.

Another courtyard was filled with Roamers as 4, suited up in riot gear, caught their scent and barrelled towards them.

Daryl inched closer as a riot geared roamer growled at him, as he shot an arrow at the shield covering it's face, causing it to bounce off and onto the floor.

"Nice going, dumbass." Natalia teased as he glared at her, quick to move his eyes back to the roamers ahead.

Everyone struggled with the riots as Rick reached for the gate to shut out the other courtyard roamers.

Natalia grabbed one that reached out for her, stabbing into it's throat and aiming for the skull as it dropped to the ground.

"Go up, through the gap at their necks" She called to the others.

"Daryl!" Rick called out to the other man, as they both jogged for the gate, kicking back a roamer and managing to close it.

"See that?!" Maggie grinned as she took the advice, a body dropping to the ground. T-Dog and Glenn were quick to do the same.

Eventually, they had taken them all out and the courtyard was cleared.

Natalia walked back to the Roamers with the darts, taking them out and wiping them clean on her jeans before pocketing them.