Y/n placed her hand on his thigh as she threw her head back gently and rested it against the back of the couch, she really needed to sleep.

"Much better." Sharon said as she entered the room again. Y/n turned her head slightly and saw Sam rifling through the rail of clothing with his shirt off.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam said as he put a shirt on

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the states. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." Sharon said

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after the blip and the chaos, I just..." Sam trailed off

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? The way you gave up the shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy." Sharon cut him off

"He knows. And not so deep down." Zemo said

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" Sharon asked

Y/n felt Bucky tense up next to her. "Don't get me started."

"One of the worst people I've ever met." Y/n said

"Please. You buy into all that Stars and Stripes bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath, you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend." Sharon said to Bucky, she walked over and stood near where they were sitting.

"That was when Cap was Steve." Y/n interjected, she didn't want to start a fight with Sharon considering they were in her house and she was wearing her clothes. But she wouldn't stand for anyone insulting Bucky.

"Wow. She's kind of awful now." Bucky said about Sharon

"Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum." Sam said as he sat down across from them.

"You guys really should steer clear of all of this for your own safety." Sharon said

"We know it's a risk, but we won't leave until we find the one who cracked the code." Sam said

"We got a name. Wilfred Nagel." Bucky added

"Nagel works for the power broker." Sharon said

"We need your help, Sharon. I can get your name cleared." Sam told Sharon as she poured herself a drink.

"You haggling with my life?" Sharon asked

"Not like that." Sam Said

"I don't buy that. You pretending like you can clear my name." Sharon said

"Okay, maybe it is hypocrisy. Maybe you're right. What happened to you. But I'm willing to try if you are. They cleared the bionic staring machine and he's killed almost everybody he's met." Sam said, trying to persuade Sharon to help them.

"I heard that." Bucky said

"I don't trust charity." Sharon said

"All right, a deal then. You help us out, and I get your name cleared." Sam held his hand out to Sharon. She stared at him for a moment before she hesitantly grasped his hand and sighed.

"Well, I sell to some pretty connected people. Lay low. Blend in, enjoy the party. Try to stay out of trouble. I'll see what I can find." Sharon told them as she walked back out the room.

"Trouble." Zemo repeated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n sighed uncomfortably as she pushed through the dense crowd of sweaty people. Neon lights flashed repeatedly causing a headache to form behind her eyes. The repetitive music went straight through her, she could feel it in her chest and she was fighting the urge to cover her ears with her hands even though she was wearing earplugs.