26. Love in the air

Start from the beginning

He walked inside and leaned against the window, from where the view of the mandap was visible, "I just came to check upon." Saira took place on the armchair. She raised her brow with suspicion, "do you need anything?" he covered up.

"Don't worry I am not going to run away." He snickered. 

There was silence for a couple of moments before Veer decided to speak, "Saira, Shaurya loves you so much. Its...I mean I pressurized him so that he shouldn't get involved with you and mess up things!"

"So, you are hired as his mediator?" she probed with a mocking smile.

"Can't you just lift his call?"

"No." She disagreed with him. 

"It's been five days since you spoke with him." 

"However, we are gonna speak tonight!"  

He chuckled and shook his head at her response. She is stubborn, as Shaurya stated he thought.

"Fine. I am leaving for the airport, I have to pick up Anya." Anya Srivastav was the daughter of Papi's first wife with her second husband. Unconcerned with the dark part of his first wife Papi assumes Anya as his daughter. Even Shaurya and Veer assume she is their younger sister.  

"If you are going to the airport can you pick up Armaan too...please?"

"Anything for you, SIL!"

"SIL!"

"Sister-in-law!"

"Ok, BIL!" she winked at him.

In the airport:

Veer met Armaan first and then waited for Anya. In the meantime he said Armaan to take the keys and wait for him in the parking lot.

"Wait near the car, I will fetch Anya, she might be in some beauty stores." Veer anticipated as he knew about him very well.

After Veer found her in a Cosmetic store, he received a call from Saira. Before attending her call he asked her to go into the parking lot. Then he desolated himself from the noise pollution and clicked the green button.

"Yes...Saira."

"I have a task for you."

"Anything SIL," he responded expecting this might be related to Shaurya.

"Promise you will not deny it."

"I...hmm..." he thought for a second then after sighing, "first the task, please!"

"Fine pick up Preeth on your way to–"

"–No way!" he cut off as he kenned her next words

"Veer!" Saira called with a demand.

"Nah."

"Unfortunately, there is a problem with Taxis. Other than that she is my best friend and I want her to be beside me on my big day Veer I thought you are my third best friend and will do whatever I request you."

"Huff!" he gave up, "Ok. I will."

"Thanks, BIL. Then. I will inform her."

In the parking lot:

Armaan was busy going through his mobile with his back leaning against the driver's seat door. He was tired from head to toe because of his hectic schedule in Delhi. As he will be doing a job in Delhi he decide to move over there, so he had to search for an apartment for himself. Though he had seen a couple of them they were not as spacious as he wanted.

"Hello. Mr..." A sweet girly voice made him raise his head

Suddenly a bag arrived and hit on his face.