Ch. 19: Cat vs. Dog = Water vs. Ice

{Juvia's POV}

Gah, Halloween's just not me. I hate it! Good thing it was now finished. Hello, November!

Anyways, I want to find something to do. I just finished practicing the guitar chords of All Of Me, and now I couldn't do anything. Write a story? Nah, that's just not for me. Play COC? It's boring sometimes. I already upgraded my troops yesterday, so there's nothing to do about it. Maybe asking Erza, Lucy, and Levy should do it.

"Hey, Lucy? Do you know something fun to do?" She looked up from writing her novel on Wattpad. It was entitled My Prince Charming. Basically, the story just described her a lot.

She beamed, "Mhm. You should write a novel, write a song, or maybe even read a story. You want some books? I can lend you some, if you'd like. There's tons to choose from." I thought about reading a book. Hmm, maybe reading some won't be bad at all. I nodded at her, and she led me to her room with a mini library.

"Here you go! The Lost Boys! It's fun and thrilling at the same time. It's my most recommended book. It has at least 500 pages, and I'm sure that's where you could spend your time. You could return it anytime you want. After you read it, tell me what you think, okay? Oh, and one more thing. It has some r scenes too. You could skip it if you'd like." 500 pages? Now that's many. I just thanked Lucy and went out of her room.

I flopped down on my bed, reading page 1. The cover of the book was pretty interesting; a graveyard with a couple in it, and so I decided to read it. Tristan... and Joey. Hm. I like their names. Hey, Joey is a girl, mind you.

After a few more minutes of reading, I gave up. Sorry, but reading's just not my thing. To do more, I went to Erza. "Erza? You know something fun I can do?"

"Fun? Try taking care of a pet."

"A pet?"

"Yeah. Dog.. cat.. parrot.. bunny." Erza sighed dreamily, her eyes twinkling. I pursed my lips into a thin line. It looks like fun, taking care of a pet. I have seen a cat, and my eyes twinkled at that moment. It was so adorable; its eyes and its 'meow.' I have decided. I'm gonna buy a cat.

I grinned at Erza, "I like your idea. Where can I buy a cat? I'd like a cat. It's just so cute and adorable."

Erza rolled her eyes, "In a shoe shop." She said sarcastically. "Pet shop, of course. Cross the street and you'll find the Rogue's Pet Shop."

I just nodded at her then went outside the house.

"Yes, ma'am-Cerulean Mermaid?!" A guy with black hair gasped after seeing me. I just told him to keep quiet. "Okay. What can I do for you? Do you like to buy a pet? You've got tons to choose from. It's surprising to see you here."

"Ah, hehe. I want to buy a cat or kitten, actually." I shrugged, thinking of a name for my cat. Juvia the second is a nice name.

"Wait here. I'll get all the cats we have in here."

"Sure."

I wondered around the store. I saw hamsters, turtle, and snakes. Is snake even a pet? I thought it's poisonous and might make you die if you got bitten? Whatever.

Wow! There's a cute chick there! Hey, I meant a chicken's son/daughter, all right? Don't think of any weird things like I'm a lesbian or something.

I continued to explore the place full of animals when I saw a dog. I knew it was a poodle, and I admit, it's cute. But nothing is cuter than a cat!

I heard a very familiar voice behind me. "Hey. You want this food, JG?" OMG. I'd know that voice everywhere. Don't tell me that's him. What is Gray Fullbuster freaking doing in here? With a dog named JG? (A/N: Comment if you noticed what JG stands for ;))