11| That veiled weirdo

Ayaan in the picture above

Ayaan Abduls Pov

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the yard to my bed, and I automatically jumped up. I look around the room, and panic hits me. Where am I?

I look down at the bed and see the sheets, now wait a minute. This is my bed noise, I look even more around and see that this is actually the bedroom. Pheww, I would have gone hysterical if I had woken up somewhere else.

Suddenly I feel a throbbing pain in my head, and I feel so numb in my whole body. I feel nauseous and my whole body is exhausted, especially my legs. How did I get home yesterday?

Suddenly I start remembering things from last night and it's not long before I realize that YESTERDAY I WAS AT ISAAC'S PARTY. I remember everything and realize now that I'm hungover from yesterday, that's why I feel this pain in my body. Is this really what it's like to be hungover?

Shittt, I lied to Ugbad yesterday. I shouldn't be sorry, right? She and I have almost nothing in common but Mary anymore? But still she is my best friend, or more like a sister. What have I done? I was also at a party with alcohol and drinking... How did I agree to that?

I remember being with Juliette, Sarah and Mandy from school and they told me we should just stop by and afterwards they can drive me home. But eventually I was offered alcohol several times, and they just said "taste it this time" and I did. I don't remember the rest...

Suddenly, a great jolt of guilt hits me, and my stomach knots. I am ashamed, I am nothing. The only reason I became friends with those girls is because of the popularity, and I see that popularity now.

I open my phone to find that I have received several messages from Uggy, I can tell from the texts that she is worried. It is now 3.25pm and I realize that I have slept all day while Uggy has called and sent several messages. Is there a possibility ahead that she knows about yesterday? I hope not, it will never be the same between me and her anyway.

After yesterday I have changed, not in a bad way, but certainly not for the better. But I think deep down this was something I wanted, I wanted to be popular and join parties, I wanted to be friends with Juliette and them. I wanted to be greeted and checked up on by guys and not only that, I wanted to be present where everyone was and not just hear about the party.

Me and Uggy also had that goal before. Before everything... Before she became so extreme and religious, before she started wearing clothes that are so baggy that you can't see her figure. I knew me and her were going to collide for some reason, but I pushed the thought away. We are too different. I want to achieve something in my high school years, I want people to know my name.

I want him to look at me, I want him to notice me. I want him and I to rule the school together, I want to be the girl who fixes him and for him to look at me with a smile that no one can deny that he is in love with me. I want him to think of me and see me, I think I went to the party just to see him. I've loved him for years now and no one knows it but me. It is my deepest secret, he is my deepest secret. And he is Jaxton Kincaid.

The thought of him makes me open instead and check his profile, where was he yesterday? Maybe he was at another party, or he was with his family? I go to the profile and realize that there are no posts added, which is really strange since he is basically like a celebrity online and offline.

But I see that there is a story that he has posted, let me go into them. I do and I see that he has posted a candid picture while he is waiting at the bus stop. Mhm strange, he never takes the bus..

I look at the picture closer and realize that there is a person in the picture, the background of a person is wearing a greenish jilbab, mhm who could this be? And why is Jax with a girl who wears a jilbab so early in the morning. I see that the picture was taken a few hours ago. He has written: On my way to get mentally abused by this weirdo.