The box/Spindly tam kanushu

Începe de la început

"It's just a bunch of lines painted on the ground." Vince said between laughs.

"Yeah, talk about lame." Agreed Spinelli. Later on in recess TJ was holding on to a tetherball while Dede and Spinelli swung him around, when the rope got too little he stumbled off and tried to stand still but was too dizzy from going around in a circle.

"Oh man, that was great." He stumbled about before his shoulder was grabbed.

"TJ detweiler, I should have known you'd be the first to test my new punishment." Said Ms Finster. "Ten minutes in the box." With that kids all started talking before chanting TJs name as he was walked to to box, when inside it TJ turned around and started doing a little celebration/victory dance as all the kids cheered. "Have your fun while you can Mr Detweiler because you're not coming out for ten minutes." Ms Finster pointed to the clock. "As for the rest of you, stay away. Anyone that gets within thirty yards of this thing gets detention for a week." With that all the kids walked away.

"Look at him, he's like one of them tigers at the zoo." Mikey said as the six were sitting on and around the swings.

"Maybe the box is tougher than we thought." Said Gus.

"Hopefully he'll be alright." Said Dede looking at TJ sadly before her attention was grabbed by a beeping sound. "Uh... I'll be right back, keep an eye on TJ for me okay."

"Sure thing." Vince said watching Dede run off. When Dede got to a secluded spot on the playground she answered the beeping only for a massage to pop up.

"The Spindly Tam Kanushu has urgent need of your presence on the planet of Bane of Fragnog. The Spindly Tam Kanushu?" With hearing the name she hasn't heard for a while Dede started to remember her trying with a fond smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A younger Dede can be seen fighting an alien sumo wrestler with six arms while spindly tam kanushu watches as she is defeated. Next we see Dede running in a forest with spindly on her back before starting the next training in fighting a punching machine which she wins against. Dedes final opponent was the alien sumo wrestler again who she was finally able to defeat and though she was very tired by the time the fight ended spindly tam still floated up to her to congratulate her.

"Ooh. Well done, Little Atomic One!" Spindly Tam Kanushu said as he and Dede bowed to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a quick shake of her head Dede snapped out of her daydream before being beamed up to her ship, changing into her galactic uniform on the way. "Full speed ahead! We need to get to Bane of Fragnog as fast as we can!" Dede said jumping into her chair.

"I can't believe I'm actually gonna get to meet the Tam Man! I've been following that guy for years!" Sparky fanboyed.

"Really? Why don't you demonstrate what Spindly Tam has taught you?" X-5 suggests and Sparky does a backflip and tries to do a special power Spindly Tam taught him, but it doesn't work all while X-5 plays with a pink yo-yo. "Wow. That was impressive."

"Wow,'That was impressive' Your negative vibes are killing my concentration!"

"Stop it, you two! We have to help Spindly Tam." Dede interrupted, wanting to get to spindly tams home planet soon. When the three arrived at their destination they disembarked from their ship and started walking through the forest.

"Hey! I was first! You cut in front of me!" Sparky said.

"I was distinctively 0.03 meters ahead of you." X-5 replies as Dede pushes the grass out of her way and sees huge robots at Spindly Tam Kanushu's temple.