"Come on" she said we went over to her car and buckled ourself up. She started the car and drove off. I'm actually so nervous right now. I don't know what to do with my fingers. I keep on fiddling with them.

I see Thalia look in my direction. "Hey, it's okay." She said putting her hand on mine.

"I don't even know how Dante will react"

"However he'll react won't change the happiness I have that you're pregnant"

"Thank you. But we don't even know if I am"

"Deep down I know you are"

I smile at her and look out the window. We already arrived at the clinic. Damn that was quick. I hope out of the car waiting for Thalia to come out as well.

As she did she looked at me and gave me a confident smile. "Don't stress" she whispered when we came in.

"Hello ladies do you have an appointment?" He lady behind the counter asked.

"Not really. But we'd like to book one"

"Mhm sure. Today?"

"Yes"

"And you need it for?"

"To check if she's pregnant or not"

"Ahh that sounds exciting. We have an open appointment in 10 minutes. Great timing. You can sit down in the waiting area. Could I have your name?"

She looked towards me. "Yes. It's Aurora"

"What's your surname?"

"Dio-" I was about to say my surname but Thalia budged in. "Rossi. Aurora Rossi"

I looked at her as if she was out of her mind. "Right goody. You're all booked in have a seat"

We both nod and have a seat on one of the chairs in the waiting room.

"My surname is Dior Thalia not Rossi"

"You're gonna be a Rossi soon"

I didn't even bother fighting back. We sit quiet for a few seconds and then she speaks up again.

"Xavier's parents are coming over in two days for Dante's birthday"

"That's good"

"Yeah you're finally get to meet them"

"Mhm"

"Aurora Rossi?" I hear a doctor call out. I guess I was lucky after all it was a woman. I stood up and walked over to where she was. I entered the room with her closing the door behind her.

"Hello Aurora. I heard you might be pregnant but you're not quite sure about it"

"Yeah" I agree.

"Mhm. Okay well. Come lay down on this bed"

The most thing that terrifies me is what will Dante say about all this...

—Dante's pov—
"We have a new meeting in 20 minutes" Xavier said walking beside me.

"Ugh. Why do we have so much meetings today. And why on earth isn't Aurora relying to me"

"Did you try to message Thalia and ask?"

"Ugh no" I go on Thalia and message her.

Me: Why isn't Aurora replying to me? Is she okay?

Thalia: Yeah she's totally fine actually. Her phone is dead that's why she isn't answering.

Me: Well tell her to charge it up then

Thalia: She said she's on it. Anyways how's the meetings going?

Me: Shit. Very shit. Your husband is so annoying

"Hey! That's hurtful" Xavier said placing his hand over his chest. I roll my eyes and laugh slightly.

"Grow up" i said looking at him.

Thalia: Don't be rude just because Aurora isn't answering you Dante

Me: I am not rude at all

Thalia: You are. Anyways me and Aurora are gonna continue watching our film. Have fun!

Dante: Fuck off.

"Come on our meeting is soon" Xavier mumbled.

"Oh my god" I groaned in annoyance rolling my eyes.

"You'll be fine" Xavier said patting my back. "This is our last meeting anyways"

"What? I thought we had a meeting with Arturo as well?"

"We did. But he cancelled"

"Why?"

"He's sick apparently"

I nodded and we entered our meeting.

—Thalias pov—
I lied to Dante saying that me and Aurora are at home because I think that Aurora wants to surprise him with her pregnancy. If she is pregnant.

I feel like I've been waiting for ages. And it only was like 10 minutes. It's just the exiting part that's killing me. Ugh! I wish I was the doctor so I could've been the first one to know. But like I don't have the papers for that.

Even though I could get them. I would be just too lazy to come out bed this early. I honestly don't know how Aurora has done all this doctor shit. Waking up so early and then staying there for like god knows how long.

I finally see the door open which Aurora came into. I see her walk out. She walked up to me.

"And?" I asked excited.

"Yeah no I'm not pregnant"

"You're joking. Tell me you're joking"

"Yeah yeah I'm totally joking"

"Wait. So you are pregnant?!"

"Yes sir"

—Auroras pov—
When I heard the words come out of the doctors mouth saying 'congratulations you're pregnant' I felt happy but also scared. I'm not scared about anything but Dante's reaction.

Over all I'm happy about being pregnant. I'm living the life I wanted. A different one from what I was expecting. I thought the life I had couple weeks ago would stay like that forever.

But now turns out I'm getting married in 4 days nearly 3 now. I have wonderful family. They might not be blood related but that doesn't change anything for me. I love them all.

I feel as if my book is coming to an end. It's getting completed slowly day by day and I love that so much. Those few tiny things can change a lot.

The only thing I cannot get over right now is that I'm pregnant. The family is getting bigger.