"Either way you need to tell them."

"I know." I sighed.

"Have you told selena about this?"

"I dont know how she will take that. I dont want to worry her, atleast not until she is well."

"Hey, Rose, Y/N!" Raquelle greeted while she entered. "What's up? You guys look so worried?"

"What did the managers say? Selena is not performing tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I told you I will take care of that. Was that bothering you?"

"Dont mind him, he sometimes overreacts to everything." Rose chuckled.

"I see. Anyways, Rose, have you had your breakfast? You are here since early morning."

"No. We are all going out to have breakfast together. You wanna join?" Raquelle asked.

"Yeah, I am starving." Raquelle sighed.

"Y/N?"

"No thanks. I will order some takeout. I dont want to leave Sel alone." I said. They both nodded in agreement. Everyone came out of selena's room and headed out.
"Uhm-Do you guys mind if I borrow Emily and Henry for a moment?" I asked. "They will catch up with you guys in a minute.."

"Yeah sure. We were going to change our clothes, anyways." Colin said. They all headed out except Henry and Emily.

"What's up, bro? Everything okay?" Henry asked. I shook my head before making them sit on the couch.

"Do you guys trust me?" I asked, nervously playing with my fingers.

"What?" Emily chuckled. "Of course, we do. What made you doubt that?"

"I'm sorry. Its just...I saw dad today-I know its hard to believe but I did. He is alive and he had a son of nearly my age, I guess. We even had a little conversation-"

"Wait, wait, Hold on. You saw dad?" Emily exclaimed.

"Yes."

"Y/N, you know he was dead when we were kids. He must be someone who looks like him."

"No emily! It was him. I talked to him, actually he talked to me. I was shocked when I saw him, he came to me and confronted me himself.."

"Y/N, sweetie, you were at the funeral, you saw him getting buried. What is happening, are you okay?" Emily caressed my shoulder.

"Why dont you believe me?"

"Its not about belie-"

"I beleive him?" Henry said.

"Henry? What-"

"Listen to me Emily, Y/N, I am sorry that I kept this from you both..." Henry trailed off.

"What do you mean?"

"I knew our dad wasn't dead." Henry said.

"What the fuck, henry! You knew?" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. I had to keep it from you both. I didn't knew you'd find it like this." Henry said.

"Why on earth would you do that!"

"Will someone explain me what the hell is going on?" Emily exclaimed.

"Let me explain!" Henry said. Emily and I brought our attention towards him. "It was a week before dad's funeral, I heard dad and ellens having an arguement. I tried to listen to what they are yelling and fighting for. All I heard was dad saying Just tell them I am dead before Rose's mother saw me. Dad took me outside for a walk and he said that he misses mom so much and he needs some time off and away from us. He said he will return and asked me to look after you guys. I was very Young and I never understood his real intentions of leaving us so I supported him and.. rest is history."

"And you think you did a very good job by keeping that from us?" I said.

"You think I had a choice?" Henry asked.
I was so pissed that Henry already knew it and he was hiding it, Henry was trying to explain, Emily was confused and we totally forgot selena was in the next room and that she could hear us.

"Everything okay here?" Selena stumbled her way out of the room and stood near the door, supporting the wall. I quickly got up and went to her.

"Sel, babe, why did you get up?" I held her hand.

"I'm fine. You all were being loud, so I had to come and check. Am I interrupting anything?" Selena said.

"We are sorry. We-Oh crap!" I sighed when Emily got up and left the place, crying. Henry immediately followed her.

"Why was Emily crying?" Selena asked.

"I'm sorry but I gotta go. I will explain you everything when I come back, please?"

"You dont want to say, its fine, but I am not staying here when Emily is crying out there."

"I told you, I-"

"Are you coming or Shall I go alone?" Selena crossed her arms. I sighed. She grabbed her coat and we both followed Emily to her room.

~~

"No, I don't blame you, Henry! Just leave me alone!" Emily exclaimed. "I used to believe that we never had any secrets between us."

"That wasn't so responsible of you henry." I said.

"You are not helping Y/N." Henry rolled his eyes at me. "Emily, please try to undeestand, I had no choice. Just try to see it from my point of view." Henry said. Emily ignored him.

"Y/N, you saw him, didnt you? Where is he now? I want to meet him. Take me to him." Emily said.

"I-dont know where he is. I never got a chance to ask for his number or anything."

"Oh god! You both are driving me insane! Just fucking leave me alone!" Emily yelled out in frustration.

"Hey, calm down, emily. We will figure something out okay?" Selena tried to calm emily down.

"He saw my dad, he saw him, my dad is alive." Emily cried and selena was trying her best to control her. There was a knock at the door. It must be colin and others. What do I say to them? How do I explain this to them.

"Get the door!" Selena said. I went and when I opened the door, I was shocked. It wasnt them. We both were not expecting each other.

"Y/N?"

"Matthew?"