Chapter 22

Jon & Becky managed to make it back to the arena about an hour & a half before Dynamite started. Both were relieved after what had happened earlier at the hospital.

Each got themselves dressed in their individual gear as well as their Blackpool Combat Club jackets. Becky then got her hair & makeup done & went to chat with Tony Khan.

"Who's opening the show tonight, boss?" She asked cheerfully.

"Saraya is. She's going to challenge Toni for the AEW women's championship at All Out," said Tony.

"Sounds good to me. When is my segment happening?" Asked Becky.

"After Darby's match against Jack," said Tony referring to Darby Allin & Jungle Boy Jack Perry.

Becky nodded & then went to go find the rest of the BCC.

While doing that, she stopped by to chat with Jade Cargill.

The two women had become friends on Becky's first day in AEW, & Jade had even introduced her daughter Bailey to Becky & Roux.

"I can't wait for our segment tonight, Becks," said Jade with a smile.

"Me too. It should be fun," said a smiling Becky who then hugged Jade.

Then it was showtime.

Darby & Jungle Boy had a great match that ended with JB winning & Wardlow coming out to offer both guys a chance to challenge him for the TNT championship in a triple threat match at All Out. Darby & JB accepted.

Then came Becky's segment.

With Claudio & Wheeler with her, Becky made her way to the ring & grabbed herself a mic.

"Now I did hear what Jade Cargill had to say on Rampage on Friday," said Becky. "And that got me thinking. As we all know, she was the first ever TBS champion. She held this title for a very long time."

Becky began smiling as she looked around at the crowd, who all looked eager to hear what she had to say next.

"Now I find myself without an opponent at All Out. So, Jade, come on out here. I want to ask you something," said Becky.

As soon as the words "A storm is coming" were heard over the loud speakers, the crowd cheered as Jade, along with Leila Gray, made her way to the ring with a microphone in hand.

Once in the ring, she gave Becky a smile.

"You asked for me. What would you like to ask me?" Asked Jade.

Becky gave her a smile & lifted the TBS title up as she said, "Do you want to have a match for this at All Out?"

Jade looked at her curiously as the crowd began chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Then she gave Becky her answer.

"I do. See you at All Out, Rebecca," said Jade as she dropped the mic & turned around to leave the ring.

The crowd was ecstatic as it became official on the titantron. It would be Rebecca Knox vs Jade Cargill for the TBS championship at All Out.

After a couple of more matches, it was time for Jon's segment, & everyone was on pins & needles.

Everyone except for Jon.