Chapter 8

She could feel her nerves getting the better of her as she warmed up backstage, but she could also feel the excitement go through her as well.

For Becky, this was it. It was really happening.

She was going to be making her official debut for AEW at a sold out Barclays Center in Brooklyn where AEW Dynamite was taking place.

With her cousin Lizzy helping with Roux backstage, Becky got herself as centered & as focused as she could as she stood at gorilla waiting for her cue to go out & make a splash.

With the newly crowned TBS champion Nyla Rose out there cutting a promo with Vickie Guerrero by her side, Becky knew that it was only a matter of time.

As soon as Nyla said, "I know for a damn fact that there is no bitch in that locker room that can beat me," was when Becky's music hit.

The crowd was confused for a moment as were commentators Jim Ross, Tony Schiavone, & Excalibur.

That is until Becky appeared.

"It can't be!!" Screamed Tony.

"Good God all mighty, I can't believe it!" Said JR.

"Listen to this crowd go insane for Rebecca Knox as she makes her way to the ring," said Excalibur who was trying his best to contain his own excitement. (A/N: Rebecca Knox is Becky's old ring name from her time on the independent circuit in case anyone was wondering.)

As soon as she was in the ring, Becky glared at both Nyla & Vickie as she looked out at the crowd, who were chanting "Becky! Becky! Becky!"

Becky felt herself tear up a bit. She then grabbed a mic & turned her attention to Nyla.

"You said no one can beat you?" Said a now smirking Becky. Nyla nodded while Vickie stayed behind her.

"We'll see about that," said Becky who then dropped the mic & walked out of the ring. She smiled at the crowd as they cheered like crazy.

That got the commentators curious.

"I guess Rebecca Knox has made her intentions known in her debut here in AEW," said JR. "She wants the TBS title."

Once she was backstage, she was greeted by not only Jon, who scooped her up in his arms & swung her around, but his Blackpool Combat Club teammates Claudio Castagnoli, Bryan Danielson, & Wheeler Yuta as well as their mentor William Regal.

She gave Bryan< Claudio, & Mr. Regel hugs because them being friends of hers. She even introduced herself to Wheeler, who was in awe over the fact that he was meeting a superstar like Becky.

For Becky, it was a crazy night. In addition to enjoying the matches, she also got to meet many people at AEW like Britt Baker, Rebel, Jamie Hayter, Hangman Adam Page, & various others. She even reconnected with other former WWE stars like Adam Cole, Miro, & others.

When she went into the dressing room that she had used, Becky was happy to see not only Lizzy but also Brandi Rhodes, whose own daughter Liberty was playing with Roux.

"Are you guys having fun?" Asked a happy Becky as she walked over to where Roux & Liberty were playing.

"We are. Your daughter is such a great kid, Becky," said a smiling Brandi.

"Thank you. I do my best," said Becky. She & Brandi then decided to have a little get together when they were both back in Atlanta.

Overall, her debut had been successful.

Becky couldn't wait to see how her time in AEW would go from here on out.