Chapter 12

Becky was now in a state of shock as she felt Jon's lips on hers. However, she just couldn't help it.

She kissed him back with her hand gently touching his cheek.

However, as he pulled away from her, Becky felt sad. She was really enjoying that kiss.

Jon was sad as well because he began to feel that he shouldn't have done that especially with Becky being recently divorced & probably not ready for a relationship.

Then again, he wasn't sure if he was ready for one either with all of the crap he had had to deal with involving Renee Paquette.

That, however, wasn't what was on either of their minds at that moment.

Becky looked at him confused.

"Are you OK?" She asked as she looked deep in his eyes.

Jon just sighed & shook his head.

"I'm sorry," said Jon. "I shouldn't have done that."

Becky, however, felt differently.

"You have no reason to be sorry, Jon. I actually enjoyed it," she said with a smile.

Jon smiled as he & Becky sat up. He then asked her something else.

"Do you want me to kiss you again?" He asked with a smirk. She nodded.

They then locked lips & began kissing again.

However, this kiss would be interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat.

Jon & Becky stopped kissing & saw Cody Rhodes smirking at them.

"Am I interrupting something here?" He asked with a chuckle. Jon & Becky just laughed.

"If you two are done kicking each other's ass & making out, would you both like to help me with some students I have right now?" Asked Cody. Jon & Becky nodded & joined him to help train some new students.

As the day progressed, the kiss never left Jon & Becky's minds. In fact, it seemed to change things for them in a way they didn't expect it to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Six days after they had kissed at the Nightmare Factory, Jon, Becky, & the rest of AEW were at the Pepsi Center in Denver for Dynamite & Rampage.

This episode of Dynamite was being promoted on TNT, TBS, & social media as the one where Becky would decide if she wanted to be a part of the Blackpool Combat Club or the Jericho Appreciation Society.

Even on last week's Rampage during the Moxley vs Garcia match, Chris Jericho tried to pressure Becky into deciding to join the JAS but got slapped in the face by "Absolute" Ricky Starks, who was also on commentary. Thanks to Taz being the voice of reason, the two men did not start fighting. Jake Hager came out after Becky had left the commentary desk.

Now as she finished getting herself ready, Becky nervously went out to gorilla because she was going to be opening the show.

She had done it before on Raw & Smackdown, but this was different because she was doing it as part of AEW.

When her music hit, Becky took a deep breath & went out to massive cheers.

Once in the ring & with mic in hand, Becky got the opening segment started.

"Now last week on Dynamite, I received two very interesting offers. One from the Jericho Appreciation Society, & one from the Blackpool Combat Club," said Becky. "I know that many of you are wondering what I should do. Should I join a group that is focused on sports entertainment? One where its leader is also a rock star?"

While a few in the crowd yelled out "FOZZY!!!" In reference to Chris Jericho's band, others booed out of hate for the JAS.

"Or should I join a group that is all about professional wrestling? Where their mentor is someone I have admired for a long time & consider a friend?" She said referring to William Regal. "A group that is all about pain & violence. The 'badge of honor' as Jon Moxley called it."

The crowd then began chanting "BCC! BCC! BCC!" Becky just smirked.

She then looked down as her zipped up jacket.

"I won't tell you people what I have decided. I'll show you," said Becky as she put her mic down & slowly began to unzip her jacket.

Meanwhile both groups were on pins & needles. The JAS were standing in front of one flat screen TV backstage while the BCC were watching in Bryan Danielson's dressing room.

Then it happened.

Becky lifted her head up & threw her jacket off. The crowd went insane over what they saw.

She was wearing a Blackpool Combat Club t-shirt.

Then Jon's music hit, & the remaining BCC members all came out to welcome Becky to their group. She received loads of hugs & high fives.

However, the Jericho Appreciation Society came out & interrupted all of the hugging & high fiving that was going on in the ring.

"Rebecca, you just made a huge mistake joining these losers," said Chris Jericho angrily.

Jon had managed to grab Becky's mic & handed it to her when Chris said that.

"Did I make a mistake, Chris, or are you just pissed off that I didn't join your group of pricks?" Said Becky. "I'm not all about sports entertainment, you know, so why do you & your group of clowns here just piss off."

The crowd went wild as Jericho & his group walked off sulking. The rejection was tough for them all to deal with.

Meanwhile, Becky's decision to join the Blackpool Combat Club started trending on social media. The hashtag #BeckyBCC was trending just behind Dynamite worldwide on Twitter.

For Becky, she was glad that part was over.

Now it was time for her to earn a chance against Nyla Rose for the TBS championship.