CHAPTER 75 - Wild Imagination

Start from the beginning

"How immoral...they are blood brother afterall...although..." Someone tried to berate with red face.

"But don’t you think such forbidden love is more wonderful than the normal ones? Ufufufu..." The person beside her said with nosebleed.

“I prefer if it was Choi Han-nim.” Another fans said.

“I would like to hear about more details about your description about it.” Another fans asked with predators like eyes.

[Some constellations interest in the story.]

[Some constellations asked for more details description.]

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ interest in your discussion.]

[‘The Constellation Who Likes to Change Genders’ listening with shining eyes.]

[Some constellations have nosebleed from imagined it.]

[Some constellations want to buy the story.]

[Some constellations looking at the incarnations who busy writing the story.]

[Some constellations...]
...

Their crazy discussion started to move on another direction as their imagination got wilder and they words became a bit indecent so to protect every good boys and girls from being tainted from their conversation, we will skip it and continue with Yoo Jonghyuk condition.

As Kim Dokja fed him the antidote, Yoo Jonghyuk started to open his eyes with a slight groan.

Yoo Jonghyuk was still in bad shape but he was gradually healing from the poison.

As he saw Yoo Jonghyuk condition is getting better, Kim Dokja didn’t miss his opportunity and took out one item.

[You have used the Midday Tryst.]

[You are seeking consent from the target.]

Midday Tryst was an item that allowed for a one on one conversation with the selected target for a specified time period.

If Kim Dokja had a bit more coins, he would’ve learnt the Sound Transmission skill but right now he didn’t have that much to spare.

Therefore, Kim Dokja chose the next best thing.

[The target has agreed to communicate with you.]

[The Midday Tryst has started.]

Once Kim Dokja used the item, he sent a message to Yoo Jonghyuk, and a small messenger window emerged in front of him.

Hey, can you hear me?

The connection was formed.

Kim Dokja purchased this item for three reasons.

One was because Yoo Jonghyuk’s tongue was still paralyzed by the effect of Thousand Spirits Poison.

The second reason was to avoid leaking information to Han Sooyoung as he still don’t trust her.

The third and most important reason was that Kim Dokja didn’t want to confirm to Yoo Jonghyuk that he could read his thoughts using his skill.

Kim Dokja also afraid that even if Yoo Jonghyuk or Han Sooyoung didn’t know about it, but how about if Cale able to know about it.

Kim Dokja realizes that Cale have a skills that makes him able to know a lot of things without him showing that he did anything.

Kim Dokja is more concerned about Cale group right now because he still worried about what Clopeh might do.

The next moment, Yoo Jonghyuk’s message came up.

Kim Dokja, move to the east right now.
Kim Dokja frowned when he saw Yoo Jonghyuk’s message.

Move to the east right now? I saved his life and now he was giving me an order?
Kim Dokja was a bit annoyed with Yoo Jonghyuk’s message, but Yoo Jonghyuk spoke before he could say anything.

The Disaster of Questions is waking up.

What!? Kim Dokja was surprised and frustrated because he couldn’t understand what Yoo Jonghyuk was saying.

At that time, Yoo Jonghyuk frowned.

Someone is waking the disaster up.

<to be continue>

Author’s note: I get some inspiration from some comments and messages. I’m still busy so I can’t write more chapters for a while.
As for the pictures to help you enjoy this chapter,

Thank you very much for reading, votes and comments

Thank you very much for reading, votes and comments. I hope you enjoy the story and have a great day. GBU.