╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑥

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

A couple weeks has passed now. This was my first morning waking up, knowing I'm a student in an architecture courses. I had a meeting with Zeke to discuss my hours at the workplace.

Hange's shifted in my bed  causing me to look over at her. 

She laid on her front showing off her scarred backside.  The light from my wind seined on her as if she was god herself. She was beautiful under the sunlight. I sat up in bed making the covers fall off me revealing my bare breasts. I climbed out of bed going to get dressed.

A hand shot up and wrapped around my wrist. Looking back I saw Hange sitting up a tired look on her face. Even waking up she had power over me. I swear her smirk made my legs buckle bit.

"Where are you going", she asked. "I have a meeting with Zeke", I answered.

Her smirk disappeared off her face.

"Alone?", she questioned sitting up in my bed. Her hand was still around my wrist as she moved to sit on the side of my bed. She wore some white shorts I bought for her, when she stayed at my place for the night.

"Yeah is that a problem", I asked.

"..No", she answered looking away for a second. I gave her a confused look then a teasing smile grew on my face. I turned around to face her getting close to her until I was standing in between her legs. the hand she was gripping my wrist, I angled my hand down to grab onto her hand and tangled are fingers together.

"Hange,  don't be jealous ", I smiled.

"Jealous? Of Zeke", she scoffed. "Why would I be jealous of him".

"Sure okay", I giggled smacking her shoulder with my other hand. I moved away from her turning my back on her. She snatched a hole of my wrist again and yanked me backwards. Letting out a surprise shock, my back landed back on my bed.

Hange got on top of me, her hands planted themselves. Her body pinned me to my bed as she hovered over me. She swopped down and began placing kisses all over my neck making giggles escape from me.

"Hange! Come on I gotta go", I laughed. She caught a piece of my skin gripping them in-between her  teeth. She began sucking on my skin trying to create a hickey. A pleased sigh escaped from me from the feeling.

Once she was sure a mark appeared she stoped sucking them moved up to my lips. She ghosted over my lips making me think she was going to kiss me. Instead she leaned in towards my ear.

"I'm not I know he can't make you come apart like I can" she stated. Her right hand sensually rubbed my side making my skin feel like wildfire.

"I can do it again right now", she suggested.