╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

"Okay I got everything", I spoke to myself now finishing looking through my purse. I was walking to work at five am in the mourning, my shift doesn't start till 7 Am. Every time I woke up at my usual time there ws 5 out 8 chance I'll run into a villain, get kidnapped then saved my masked ten out of ten chance fine ass vigilante.

Anyway so I decided to wake up an hour early this time. Everyone is either sleep or waking up at this time so less people going in for work, including villains.

"Thank you", I replied to the worker who gave me my coffee and muffin. "Have a nice day", she smiled. "You too", I replied then headed for entrance I came in from. I left the cafe stopping in front of their decorated glass door. I took a bite of my muffin. I let out a pleased moan from the taste kissing my taste buds, god blueberry is the best. Before I could take another bite I heard the sound of screaming coming from my left. That's when I noticed the huge bodybuilder dressed in a skintight grey suit charging right at me. Adding to the grey tight suit was a huge horn in front of his face. His nose flared, veins were popping out of his skin and his face was bright red.

"SHIT", I cursed about to dodge out of the way, but too many people were gathered on each side of me. They were either pressed up against the cafe or refused to step out into the street. I can't run he'll trample me most definitely. The rhino man was now closer. I quickly glanced at my coffee in hand before pulling my arm back ready to hurl the boiling drink at him. Soon as the drink went flying out of my hand Spiderwoman landed in front of me. She caught the Rhino by his horn with both hands forcing him to stop. My coffee landed right on her back.

"AHH", she cried out in surprise and pain. "OW OW OW OW HOT HOT HOT HOT", she shouted repeatedly her voice high pitched.

"Oh my god", I gasped covering my mouth. "I'm so so so so sorry", I rambled on looking everywhere for tissues or a towel. I saw someone holding a towel so I took it from them.

"HEY", they fussed. "Piss off", I snapped pressing the towel against Spiderwoman's back trying to dry her suit while she held the raging man in front of her.

"As much as I would like that I'm kind of busy at the moment", Spiderwoman chuckled looking back at me. "Oh yeah right sorry", I replied backing off with towel in hand, remaining at a safe distance.

"Good girl", she replied then turned back around. I felt my cheek burn brighter then the sun itself. "Y-Yeah your welcome", I stuttered.

"LET GO OF ME BUG", the Rhino man spat. He shoved the ball of his feet harder against the sidewalk making the pavement start cracking underneath him. Spiderwoman was starting to slide backwards a bit. The rhino man let out a cocky chuckle.

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME BUG HA HA H-GAH", His cocky laugher soon turned into a surprise shout when Sipderwoman gripped his horn then proceeded to lift him high into the air. Her back arched as she did hovering over the sidewalk.

"You won't be needing this anymore", Spiderwoman beamed, her grip tightening around the horn, cracks started to appear on it. The Rhino's man eyes went wide fear pooling inside of them.

"W-WAIT NOT THE HORN NOT TH EHORN", he pleaded swinging his arms, but it was too late. His horn shattered to pieces within her grip. Spiderwoman expertly dodged out of the way before ehe could fall on top of her. The force of the fall knocked him out immediately.

"Whoo now that's done", she sighed dusting her hands together before placing them on her hips. The people around us began cheering for her, hollering and/or clapping. Spiderwoman waved at the people as she made her way over to me.

"Are you okay", she questioned. "Yeah I'm fine are you? I'm sorry for throwing that at you", I questioned. "I'm fine", she chuckled going to wave her hands, but immediately let out sucked in a breath and straightened her posture.

"Sure", I scoffed. "I really should get going thank you agai-wait hold", I went to say, but she stopped me. "Don't move", she warned going to reach for me. "Okay? What is it-', I began asking and about to walk over towards her. A shrill like cry erupted into the sky then talons sunk into my shoulders again, a huge black cloud washing over my body. I was snatched right off the ground once again. I girl the mechanical ankles while staring down at the ground in fear I'll be dropped this time. My right heel slipped off and fell onto the ground.

"CAW I CAUGHT A SNACK KEKEKEKE", my kidnapper laughed. I looked up from the moving ground up at my kidnapper with a pissed look on my face.

"FUCK YOU MAN", I screamed as we took off higher into the sky with Spiderwoman not too far behind us.

・❥・

"A twin really", I scoffed as Spiderwoman landed on top of the apartment building with me in her arms. "I know I swore I immobilized his ankles", she chuckled dryly. "Thanks again for saving me", I sighed turning to look at them. "Anytime", they beamed tilting their head to the side. My arms were still wrapped around their neck. Their big white masked eyes staring down at me, I couldn't see their real eyes, but I knew they were on me. Their red mask red as an apple and the black spider web lining stuck out like an actual web. Their mask was created well, by an expert.

"You're like a bad guy magnet you know", they joked, their voice oddly familiar yet unfamiliar. The mind usually play tricks when hearing a voice. Even the one most familiar end up being someone completely different. Their hands was on top of my hips, gently gripping them. I cleared my throat then unwrapped my arms from around their neck and took a step back.

"Yeah", I said smiling at them again. "I don't know why", I chuckled dryly crossing my arms. "I woke up early today in hopes of avoiding getting attack and or kidnapped", I added. "Can you blame them", she questioned taking a step forward. "You are quite a catch", she added reaching out to move my braids off my shoulders. I watched her hand as she did before focusing back onto her.

"I rather not be a daily catch for these guys", I chuckled. "You prefer someone else", she questioned titling her her to the side a bit. "Maybe", I giggled. "You said you don't prefer being kidnapped by villains so not a villain, so a hero", she pointed out. "Mhm a well known hero, spider like, always swinging around, you know them well", I hummed. "I hope you're talking about me because only I can save you", she chuckled. "Why the special privilege of being saved by only you", I questioned. "Like I said you're a catch", they answered pulling away from me.

"See you next time", she said then fell back over the edge. I walked over towards the edge seeing her falling towards the ground before exhorting a web out at a nearby building and swinging off to somewhere else. I backed away from the edge, a huge smile tattooed on my face.

"She called me cute", I giggled while skipping towards the huge double doors ready to descend down the stairs. I pulled on the doors they wouldn't budge. I pulled again and yet again it didn't budge. I titled my head back and let out a groan.

"Man I ain't going to work", I sighed turning around and sitting on the ground. I sat against the double doors. I opened my phone and went straight to contacts getting ready to call in.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -