The lights went out, power outage?
Hikaru was startled that's for certain but how could the power go out in a hospital? It was incredibly quiet, it felt like her breathing was so loud that made even her mind go quiet.

Hikaru took off her heels, why had she worn these stupid heals? To look more professional? God she hated herself. She put them in her bag and took out her worn out shoes, and placed the bag on the floor, disregarding it. Cautiously she walked to the restroom door and peeked outside to see nobody, not a single soul. What happened? She walked steadily to the main area where it used to be full of people of all ages. She looks around and yet there's nobody, it seemed like nobody was there to begin with until she looked at the main entrance and on the other side of the doors stood someone in scrubs and a coat, a doctor?

Walking through the entrance she sees the person is a male, with blonde sliver like hair, he seemed to have noticed her as well. He seemed comfortable for someone who should be shocked, seeing as though his hands are in his pockets like he's just about to go on a walk. She heard him hum with a tone that sounded disconcerted. Hikaru's mind was a disaster, she was running miles in her head, full of questions and in want of answers. What could have happened? But she kept composure and stood a comfortable distance from the man.

"I guess I'm not alone" that voice, was this the same voice she heard while she was in the bathroom?

"I wouldn't be concerned of whether or not you're alone in this kind of situation"
Wasn't it obvious that the major concern was why it had seemed like the world came to a stop?

"I suppose not, but as of now you seem to be the peak of my curiosity. Why are we the only two here after the world stopped and disappeared?". He spoke carelessly. There was no tension between the two just curiosity. Hikaru had no answer to his question so she looked away from him and noticed the empty streets.

"Should we go find out if we really are the only two here?" She spoke and looked back at the male when she finished speaking. "Sasaki Hikaru, and your name?"

He seemed to form a slight smirk but his face returned to neutral the moment he looked away and spoke
"Shuntaro Chishiya"

Hours went by, Hikaru had good stamina but to say her feet weren't beating at every step would be ridiculous. She was exhausted. The male, Chishiya, she couldn't tell what kind of person he was or if he was tired like her. Their journey was quiet, both of them had realized right way during their journey that they are both lone owls, an understanding that there was no need to speak for unnecessary means. So they kept silent in each others company.

They went to rest at a outdoor coffee shop that's right at the edge of Shibuyas crossing. Hikaru wasn't feeling defeated, but more so on edge. She didn't know what to think in this situation, there's nothing a handbook could tell you what to think of when the world disappears.

"The suns setting and we've found nothing. Do you think this is the afterlife?"
A bizarre question Hikaru asked Chishiya, maybe she's gone crazy for wanting some sort of comfort for what was happening. She found Chishiya interesting and her hard shell cracked and he was there to witness it. He gazed at her with no emotion, but what from she could tell he had a question himself that he would never be able to find the answer for. The electric build board lit up, interrupting everything the thoughts those two had.

Welcome, Players
Game Will Commence In A Moment

What? Hikaru looked at the screen and then at Chishiya. She finally noticed he had a concerned face, contrary to his non existent facial expressions. Hikaru pushed those thoughts out of her head, declaring them irrelevant. At this moment on the screen she saw an arrow point to a certain direction. Standing up immediately she started walking and heard footsteps not far behind her. They walked a good distance until they saw 8 other people standing at a dock with bright lights surrounding them and the Shinano river. There were 6 girls and 2 guys. It seems like the other 8 saw them walking towards the dock, Hikaru analyzed their expressions and saw most of them held a neutral gaze, indicating that they were familiar with this environment enough to understand what was going on.