Addu made him sit and gave him glass of water.. Agastya put the glass aside.... he wont be at peace untill he saw his Aru infront of his eyes... his heart was not giving him a good vibe...

Addu was about to tell him something thats when phone started ringing.... 

Agastta pick up in a haste - Hello Aru.......

but what he heard from either side made the phone slipp from his hands 

Addu terrified his heart skipped a bit because the look on his face was absolutely shattered... 

In hospital..

Mahi cried she managed to get Him out of the car ...  but he was bleeding badly ...

mahi keep on holding Aru's hand through out the ride but she got no response from his side.... he was on Ambulance.. Doctor immidiately put him on oxygen as his pulse level drop down drastically... 

Mahi with tears - Wake up Aru please...

but no response... she cried in fear.....  aru had lighted her life with happiness...  he was the sole reason of her smile ...  if anything happens to him she wont be able to take it...

Navya rushed immidiately as she got the news she was on duty

Nivi saw mahi crying in a corner she rushed to him and hug her - Mahi.. sshh... 

She was inconsolable ....

Nivi cub her face - y .ye sab kese?

Mahi just shook her head she has no idea.... 

Nivi weep her tears - nothing will happen to our Aru..

mahi cried - uska bohot khun beh ra tha bhabhi... vo...

Nivi could see the amount of love in her eyes only a person who love him can be that concern and scare

Nivi weep her tears - Ssshhh ... just stay strong ...  kuch nhi hoga humare Aru ko.....

mahi nodded while nivi rushed inside to see doctor weee trying to stop his bleeding...  while Aru lay motionless....   

Agastya Aniya And Addu camr rushing to the hospital....  they saw mahi crying

Aniya immidiately went to her only she knew how bravely she acted she had called them and informed...

Agastya and Addu were terrified

Agastya with broken voice - Aaru?

Mahi showed him the emergency door

Agastya could feel his heart ripped apart  .. he could never tolerate a single scratch on him and here the boy was lieng lifeless bleeding..