𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

CHAPTER SIX:

BACK TO KINGS LANDING

It wasn't as bright outside in Dragonstone a sit usually was, the sounds of the ocean waves crashing along the beach echoing all around the one out of the many kingdoms in the large realm as the echoing roars of dragons could be heard where the sa...

It wasn't as bright outside in Dragonstone a sit usually was, the sounds of the ocean waves crashing along the beach echoing all around the one out of the many kingdoms in the large realm as the echoing roars of dragons could be heard where the said creatures were staying.

The bright yellow sun currently found itself hiding behind the clouds that blended in with the white-grey-ish type of sky in the early morning. It was early in the morning for the civilians on Dragonstone as they were all awake, attendants and guards walking around in the tall castle that could be seen, the cawing of seagulls being seen flying above the ocean as they ignored whatever was happening beneath them.

Six years had passed.

A long time had gone by since the heir to the Iron Throne had married her uncle, and the family were living their lives as much as they could. Inside the castle, the sounds of a pair of doors squeaking open could be heard as Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen walked inside a large room, seeing three out of her four children standing down below as she began stepping down the stairs.

Her hand subconsciously rubbed against her bump that could be seen underneath her red dress. The maester could be seen standing across from Rhaenyra's two eldest children, her youngest being seen sitting with a maid as he was looking through a book he had been given to by his eldest sister. Rhaenyra smiles as she hears the sound of her eldest child's voice speaking very good High Valyrian.

Down below and on the other side of the table across from the maester, a now older Y/n Velaryon was playing with her fingers as she repeated the High Valyrian words the maester was saying. Beside his older sister, teenage Jacaerys Velaryon found himself tapping his foot as he had been the one out of the two struggling.

Rubbing her bump, Rhaenyra had made it down the stairs as she walks by her two eldest, letting ehr other hand gently squeeze her only daughter's shoulder along the way while listening to Jacaerys repeat the word she had spoken to them in High Valyrian, confusion soon settling into his tone as he tried to remember.

"At the end?" Jacaerys guesses.

"The mouth." Y/n corrects, receiving a nod of approval from her mother and the maester.

"Mouth! Come on, Jace, you knew that." Jacaerys mumbles to himself, resting his hands on the table in thought. "Dranot. Come on, Jace."

"Perhaps that's enough for this morning." Rhaenyra suggests.

Jacaerys shakes his head before his sister could say anything. "No, no. I want to keep going." He looks towards the maester, not hearing Y/n sigh. "Maester."

"Guesi misenakson Aegon undas." The maester speaks up.

"Aegon... ordered that the trees should be..." Jacaerys begins, spreading his arms with a smile as if he had gotten the answer. "...killed."