𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

CHAPTER ONE:

A HARMLESS PRANK

The sun was bright, currently hiding behind the white fluffy-looking clouds in the beautiful and bright blue sky that was evident above the kingdom of Kings Landing, the castle standing tall and proud as it had been over the years way before half ...

The sun was bright, currently hiding behind the white fluffy-looking clouds in the beautiful and bright blue sky that was evident above the kingdom of Kings Landing, the castle standing tall and proud as it had been over the years way before half the people in the kingdom living were even born at the moment.

The streets were crowded outside the wall of Red Keep as the markets were full of civilians trying to buy stuff for themselves and their families as children's laughter could be heard all around, the little people running around and bumping into the adults, ignoring their scolding that the adults were giving them as they continued to chase after one another and or a pet animal they had.

Inside the old-looking castle, attendants and guards could be seen all around as the servants did their chores and the guards stood against the walls, postures straight while keeping an eye out for any trespassers that were to come and injure the royal family. The sounds of chatters could be heard all around the castle, people speaking about the princess and her new born son and the youngest child out of her four children that she had, now three of them being boys while one of them was a girl.

In one of the many rooms in Red Keep, three children could be seen inside as they played together while waiting for their mother to return, their biological father in the room with them. Ser Harwin Strong watched as his two sons and eldest daughter played the game they had been playing for the past couple minutes, hoping his lover was alright. It was then that their attention went to the door as the princess and her husband walked inside. Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen smiled when she made eye contact with Harwin, who stood up to his feet, smiling through the pain she was in.

Ser Laenor Velaryon trailed behind his wife, gently rocking the new born babe in his arms as the children grew excited at the sight of their mother. The eldest of Rhaenyra and her only daughter, Y/n Velaryon, was the first up to her feet as her two little brothers followed behind her. The second oldest, Jacaerys Velaryon, dropped the dragon toys he had been playing with down and was quick to behind his older sister.

And the second youngest, Lucerys Velaryon, quickly grabbed ahold of the skirt of his sister's dress so he wasn't too far behind, making sure to not tug too hard that it'll rip while they rushed to the spot the egg they had picked for their new sibling. Y/n grabs ahold of the lid of the object, lifting it up to reveal the hot dragon egg they had chosen.

"We chose an egg for the baby." Lucerys tells her.

Rhaenyra lets out a pained chuckle, sitting down on one of the sofas with the help of her lover. "That looks like the perfect one."

"I let Jace and Luke choose." Y/n informs.

The sizzling sound could be heard as the smoke was rising from the pot just as Lucerys was slowly reaching a hand forward to touch the egg. However, Y/n and Jacaerys were quick to grab ahold of his hand before he could burn himself, to which he snapped it back and towards his chest before Y/n placed the lid back on. Glancing to her mother, the eldest child moves around her brothers until she was seating herself beside her mother.