'18'

You Don't Remember Me?

............~~~.............

Seokjin carefully placed Jungkook down on the couch to bring the drunk sleeping person a little bit of water, he knew for sure that Jungkook will be thirsty but before he could take another step away from the seemingly sleeping person he was stopped by a clasp on his index finger and middle finger, he looked back to Jungkook squishing his cheek down the pillow of the couch and squinting his eyes to take a better look at his surrounding while not holding Jin's hand but his fingers, it was cute for Seokjin to be honest, his heart fluttered for the nth time today.

He widened again at the force with which Jungkook pulled himself and unfortunately he landed on top of Jungkook on the broad couch, his hands on either side of Jungkook as he stared inside those eyes, feeling himself lost not realizing how close their face situated with each other, Seokjin felt his ears and chest burn with the stare thrown to him by Jungkook "Why do you look so good?" Jungkook mumbled yet again, he is drunk, thought Seokjin trying to pry himself off of the drunk man but couldn't as he was pulled close to Jungkook and slipped on top of Jungkook and hugged him.

Seokjin could smell the rosewood coffee cologne that the drunk man used, he could not stop his impulses and hormones, so he went with it and kissed the crook of Jungkook's neck, calling it shameless but who cares, certainly not him?

Taehyun was still up thinking about what he could tell his dad if he asks something about his late-night arts and productive work, walking the whole length of the room indeed made him thirsty, he pushed open his room and was going downstairs until he saw the scene, his father on top of Jungkook uncle kissing, that is what he can perceive seeing how his father's face just moved on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

Taehyun gaping his mouth rushed to the twins' room "Jin-hye and Soobin wake up! Fast!" he banged on there until they opened it with sleepy eyes and messy hair "Is it already morning? I dont want to go to school!" Jin-Hye whined, Soobin was looking quite good but with his glasses and a craned neck, cracking it shook his head "It is not even 6:30 it is still 12:30 and it hurts I fell asleep doing my homework"

Those words uttered by Soobin made Jinhye look as she widened her eyes and held his shoulder shaking him "We had homework!" forgetting Taehyun who stood there awkwardly in between the twins and gulped loudly when the twins glared at him "Why did you even call us at night and give me this misery?" Jin-hye said holding her hair with desperation evident in her voice and expression and it clicked suddenly to Taehyun why he called them, "Come here!" he dragged both of them to the end of the rail where they could hide and see what is going downstairs.

Jin-hye and Soobin gasped "Wait is that dad? on top of Jungkook uncle? in our house? on the couch? in the position to fuck each other?" 

Taehyun scowled at the questions thrown by the twins as if he didn't just come out drawing nudes of boys, yes boys 

"Stop it guys, can't you see uncle Jungkook is asleep, and oh shit! Dad is getting up! He can clearly see us run guys to my room!" Taehyun said with a hurried voice and rushed his brother and sister inside his room totally forgetting about the canvas he had kept open for his show.

"What is this Taehyun? Why are there nudes of men here?" Soobin said as he slowly traced and the picture drawn by Taehyun "But it is beautiful" Jin-Hye stared at the pictures for who knows how long and Taehyun hurriedly stood in front of his canvas looked away from their gazes of understanding and empathy "You know you can tell us right? You like men?" Taehyun nodded subtly not looking at their gazes yet again.

Soobin hugged him "Gosh I got another gay person near me! I am so happy!" Taehyun was shocked at the sentence, they didn't feel disgusted. "If you think that we are disgusted we are not, but you better be dominant and a top in any relationship you do" saying this Jin-hye hugged him too.

Seokjin got up and picked up Jungkook again thanks to the gym he hit back then, still, his 40-year-old sore muscles didn't quite cooperate with him, yet he picked the drunk man and headed upstairs to make him lie down on his bed and probably he will sleep on the couch, that was the best option.

Jungkook woke up with a groan holding his head, the alarm didn't wake him up god forbade what he would have done to the alarm clock, he smiled which faltered into a scowl when he found out that it was not his house.

He jolted up from the soft mattress and looked around, he looked down to not feel any dangling or sticky thing up his ass but he felt his clothes from the last night, whose house was it? Wait he kind of remembers it, Is it Seokjin's house? Yes, it was, it truly was as he took in the surprise of the dark-colored tinted walls.

And there, on the couch, was Seokjin sleeping with a dangling leg falling down the couch and his mouth agape "God can someone look so handsome, Why do I feel like I have seen this scene so many times in the very past" Jungkook mumbled rubbing his head while Seokjin moved a bit only to fall down the couch and groan while Jungkook ran to him to see if he is hurt "Are you hurt? Oh my god, are you fine?" Seokjin squinted his tired eyes to see the worried eyes of Jungkook and he nodded subtly before pulling himself off the floor.

"Are you sure you are fine?" Jungkook continuously said as he put the ice bag on Seokjin's head who hissed "I am fine Jungkook, you are saying it all the way we came down here" He said to reassure Jungkook, the younger nodded and said "Why dont I make you a coffee? What time is it even?" Jungkook asked checking in the kitchen if he can do something to Seokjin.

"It is fine, really and uh.. it is 5 am," Seokjin said looking at the clock "Oh my shit! I have to go I need to make breakfast for the kids, okay going from here is a 30-minute ride, I can take a cab thank you, and did I do something stupid yesterday while I was drunk?" Jungkook said all in one breath and stared at Seokjin who was standing now and looking at him with the ice bag still on his head Seokjin shook his head and smiled "It's fine you didn't do anything stupid and do you really think you want to take a cab I can leave you" Seokjin said and thought, except only kissing me and fluttering my heart, Jungkook shook his head a no and opened the door and went outside "Thank you so much Seokjin for not getting me to get abducted" he chuckled as well as Seokjin did "Bye Seokjin!" Jungkook bid and went out.

Seokjin closed the door leaned against it and closed his eyes whispering "You dont really remember me?"