'12'

What the actual-?

What the actual-?

............~~~.............

Jungkook was having a really shit problem carrying the whole weight of a drunk and sluggishly walking Seokjin, he never expected Seokjin to get so drunk by just one glass of alcoholic drink, who would tell him how many mixes and types of alcohol were in there.

Seokjin was very much sober to not do anything stupid but not that much to stop him from expressing his emotions, it was running wild, all the memories flooding back.

The memories of him and Jungkook being together during his college days, the love for Taehyung surfacing for the first when they met in the regular therapeutic session between them 

Now suddenly Seokjin sees Jungkook, the old love which he actually felt coming once more, the flowers bursting in his heart, his stomach having common sense flying, he couldn't handle it, he didn't want to betray Taehyung for his overly raging emotions nor did he intend nor plan on hurting Jungkook, Jungkook might not have remembered but he does, he does know everything.

Jungkook clearly doesn't have a single bit of idea about what Seokjin mumbled back there.

He was literally huffing reaching the last of the stairs and peeking inside Seokjin's room with a still-drunk Seokjin up his back.

It means his hand was up his back, though they didn't have much height difference he can really that those wide pacific shoulders were affecting him a lot right now, going inside the room he carefully laid Seokjin on the soft mattress and was going to find some towels to clean the spit which was now coming up hoping that Seokjin doesn't vomit.

Jungkook got another shock of his life when he turned to leave but couldn't.

Getting caught by the strong grip of Seokjin he was pulled by him onto the bed such that he fell down on top of Seokjin, his eyes widening, his cheeks blushing, and his heart bursting out of his cage because of the too-close proximity of their mouths and bodies.

He smelled no reek of alcohol but had a strong musk smell of coffee or his cologne, Jungkook's nose touched the button of Seokjin's nose, and he cannot move from the awkward position because of the strong grip from his arms has shifted to his waist and he was tightening it every second making Jungkook stay in place, he really needed help right now.

She was devasted at the thing she did, she was embarrassed and felt a whole lot of guilt bubbling inside her, she held her head in between her hands with the frustration of the whole downfall of this situation.

She never thought this is how her plan would turn out, Daehyun would have a boyfriend, and then her father drinking the special drink, it ruined everything.

"Everything is ruined!" 

She muttered to herself still not able to believe what had just happened, everyone didn't go home, they were sitting still around the birthday twins who were not that happy, Jimin trying to make things fine but he just couldn't, then there was Hoseok trying to handle the devasted Jin-Hye and Soobin.

Hoseok knew everything about their little plan, their plan to patch up their fathers together and let them go on date but he just couldn't see the sad face of Jin-hye being despondent about the fact that they can not change now, he rubbed soothing circles behind her back 

"Why do you think it is ruined? Don't you see how Jungkook literally carried Seokjin hyung to his room? Didn't you see his concerned eyes? Dont think it is ruined Jin-Hye everything will be just fine" 

Hoseok whispered encouraging words inside the reverberating ossicles of her ears.

Jin-hye was feeling uttermost guilt in her heart, she never expected she could do something to the one who already had a certain someone in their life, she cannot believe that she was going to ruin another person's reputation to just get the aim she actually wants to achieve.

Hoseok was feeling tired because of his pregnancy, he looked with an annoyed face towards Yoongi who was rubbing smooth circles on his back, and indicated to him to get the car revved up for their leave after he consoles Jin-Hye 

"Sweetpea, dont worry after all at last Jungkook is with Seokjin hyung only right? And also on top of that in the bedroom".

He whispered the last words very feebly for the despondent Jin-Hye to hear only which made her heart a little light, looking up she smiled a bit with some tears still strained upon her cheeks.

"Gosh, I dont want to tell it but you look, miserable lady," 

Jimin said for which he got a glare back 

"I am sorry everyone, you can please get back to your mi amor until we clean this mess up" Jimin couldn't agree less, he made this notion negative from his point of view 

"No, why would you do it? it is not your work lady, I am staying here" Hoseok sensing something beside him telling him to convince Jimin to go out, smiling he went to Jimin holding him by his shoulders 

"No I can't let my brother stay alone right, they will do it by themselves, and after all Jungkook is already there right?" Jimin looked uncanny about his decision, looking at Hoseok.

Yoongi sensing tension building up stood up and escorted Jimin by pushing him out of the house

"No, we shall really take care of our small bean shouldn't we?" Jimin looked back glaring still being pushed by Yoongi 

"We are literally the same height hyung" he muttered annoyed at the antics of the elders.

Jin-Hye sighed rubbing her head because of the wave of events that went over her, she just softly smiled at everyone who took her into a hug 

"Guys I guess you should change here? and do a night over itself won't it be fun?" Taehyun suggested to all of them which was agreed by everyone.

Yeonjun was totally exhausted, he knew his clothing style matched that of Soobin but the problem was that even though he has roamed the house everywhere but he had yet to know about Soobin's room.

Opening each and every door slowly the first door which he opened was an utter mistake, he stared wide-eyed at the scene in front of him, his appa on his soon-to-be dad who was holding his waist as if it depended on him and their faces, well they can kiss if Jungkook moves a little bit.

Jungkook sensing someone staring at him looked up and saw Yeonjun, he smiled a just mouthed a small 'Hi' yet Yeonjun couldn't stop from staring with widened mouth along with eyes, slowly muttering 

"What the actual-?"