losing the loved ones| chapter -6

*Rosé immediately left him*
Rosé: uggghhhh wtff
*Rosie's dad came*
Mr park: What happen?
Jungkook: *pushes rosie and run up to stairs* nothing uncle nothing hehe...
Yoongi: Let's go now ok
All: YES!

*They all gets out of the house and started to walking while hiding from zombie*

Yoongi: now we are here at the road side we are now going to lose our life so be ready to save other! And yes if any of us will get bite then we will shoot ourselves with gun ok we are not going to harm anyone understand!
Eunwoo: alright now let's go!

*They all started to running and they saw so many zombies coming to them*

Mr park: Guys be ready with your guns!
Hy yoon: 1....2.....3....ATTACK!!!!

*They all started to firing the gun while running they almost killed them they all ran out from that place*

Jimin: it seems like we are now safe!
Taehyung: no we are not! Look they are still too much.
Jieun: it seems like they are biting someone....
Jennie: who?
Rosé: omg...is she-
Jisoo: YAH SHE IS MY GRANDMA!
*everyone get shock*
Jisoo: I need to go!
*taehyung grab her hands*
Taehyung: don't do it!
Mr park: look jisoo child please try to understand the situation.
Tzuyu: Please let us go she is our grandma!
Eunwoo: don't be mad guys that's not a great idea!
Tzuyu: I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING LEAVE ME *she pushes everyone's hands and run towards her grandma*

Jisoo: LET ME GO GUYS WHAT IF THEY BITE MY SISTER! *while crying very badly*
Rosé: eunnie please!

*Tzuyu reach there*
Tzuyu: *with teary eyes* g-g-grandma...are you ok?
Grandma: k-kid? W-w-what are you doing here t-tzyu where is jisoo? Pl-please go they they will bite you too I got b-bited already...*in pain*
Tzuyu: jisoo eunnie is there *she points at jisoo who was holding by so many people for not letting go*

Jisoo: *looks at her grandma and smile with teary eyes after that she falls on her feet started crying* n-now she will become zombie too....!!
*everyone was trying to calm her*

Tzuyu scream and everyone look at there

Jisoo: omg t-tzuyu?
Somi: wth she goy bitten!
Soobin: guys let's go to her!
Jungkook: if she is not zombie till now!

*They all run at her*
Mr park: we told you not to go now look it bited you!
Tzuyu: i-i don't care now...a-at least m-my sister is ok....ah...*in pain* I I can't take it anymore guys pl-please run away from me go get lost from here guys!....
Jisoo: how can I but!
Tzuyu: eunnie I love you so much, so please now go...ahh...PLEASE....
Taehyung: Let's go *he grab jisoo's hand and ranaway all of them ranaway from there*

*Tzuyu took the gun she was about to become whole zombie but she shoot herself*

Jisoo: *running while crying* I lost everything everything.....
Taehyung: don't cry I am still here!
*jisoo smiles at him*
Rose: I am so sad guys we are loosing everything everything whyy! *while crying*
Jungkook: don't cry....
Somi: guys let's go there there is none right now! *she points at a place*

*They all goes there but rosie fall down while running a zombie was coming closer to her*
Rose: *going backward while sitting* *she was waving the not bite her sign with teary eyes the zombie was about to bite her but her dad came and got bited*

Mr park: ahhh.......!!!!!
*jimin kill the zombie with gun and ran to his dad and jieun too*
Jieun/jimin: d-d-dad......*crying*
*Rosie was still in shock while her tears was falling continuously she wasn't expecting this*
Mr park: kids I- I love you so much and rosie
*she goes to him*
Rosé: d-dad...don't go dad I love you so much please don't go don't leave me *while crying*
Mr park: it's it's....too late for this kid....please take care of yourself and your friends too ok! Now go go becuase I can't handle it....it hurts go now!

*rosie was crying but they all ranaway from there and came at a bus station while there was all jungle and a road still going straight*

*Mr park also shoot his self with his gun before becoming zombie*

Rosé: it it can't be no I can't loose him like this ....*while crying*
*Jieun and jimin was also crying*
Hy yoon: guys try to understand  everything the situation is still not good you all have to handle each other's emotions, now you guys are my responsibility I will protect you.
Eunwoo: thanks guys now get up may they all who dead rest in peace now get up we still have too much to run.
Jennie: but it's already becomes evening we should drank water before going.
Jisoo: yes.

*They all drink the water and got ready to fight them*

Soobin: it don't seems to be any zombie here....*in low voice*
Somi: I think the same....
Jieun: but we can't be insecure just let's be ready!
Rose: yes

*They all ran slowly while hiding infront of some trees then suddenly taehyunh scream*
Taehyung: GUYSSS HERE ITS ZOMBIE HE IS GOING TO BITE ME!!

*everyone came thinking there's only one zombie but so many zombies came and crowd everyone*
Rose: what the....f-fuck...
Jimin: how should we save you taehyung we already g-got stuck here...

*The zombie was coming closer to taehyung while
he was going backward he remove his gun and about to shoot him but he falls and his gun also falls*
Taehyung: i-i...

Jisoo: omg what the heck I can't just loose you....
*jisoo was trying to fight the zombies who were crowded them*

*The zombie jump into taehyung and was about to bite him when jisoo came and put her hands on the zombie's mouth and he bited her*

Taehyung: *shocked* j-jisoo
*everyone wide there eyes*

Sorry for some spelling or grammatical mistakes, hope you enjoyed this! And sorry for the short chapter. Please don't forget to vote for it and follow me for getting next chapter's notification! Sorry if it's too short. DO NOT COPY!

Thank you ;) <3♡