The meeting and the accidentally kiss| Chapter-4

Rosé: m-mom...
Mrs park: r-rosie..please baby take care...
*jimin came*
*he also started to crying*
Jimin: m-mom nothing happen to you right? You will be o-ok
*Mr park and Hy yoon also came*
Mr park: chagiya why did you no it can't be *a tear drop from his eyes*
Mrs park: Please take care of my kids...*and then she close her eyes everyone got up she opens her eyes and started to catching them becuase she become zombie jungkook grab Rosie's hands and started to run rosé looks back at her mom*
Rosé: mo-...MOM!!!! *she started to cry very hard*
*jimin also started to cry but ranaway becuase he knew it's too late*
*Mr park and Hy yoon also run away with them*

*while running they all hide behind a car*
Yoongi: You all know right my house is not far now so we need to separate and reach to my house..becuase I don't think it would be great to die with whole group...
Jennie: What? What does it mean?
Yoongi: ahh...I don't really have time to explain but listen becuase I am going to say it faster okay?
So if we are in group then zombies would attack in all of us...if we are separated I mean the one who is strong will go first with me and second if we died...so...second team will handle we the first team will clear the road for you guys and the three and then last would be fourth one who will protect us from back the second team will came to help us when it is hard to handle get it?
Rosé: Yes that's the great idea
Yoongi: so me and eunwoo?
Eunwoo: yes we are 1st team.
Mr park: kids do you think we are weak? Let me and Hy yoon be the first
Yoongi: ok uncle. Me and eunwoo will handle in last then
Jennie: second will be me and jimin.
*jimin looks at Jennie with a bit shocked*
Yoongi: ok then third will be jisoo, rosé and jungkook get it?
Jungkook: yes.
Yoongi: here take this you all *he gave everyone a earbuds* we will talk in this if we need help or we will just signal to came ok? Now let's go.

*The first team goes they reach very far and give signal to came then the second team goes while hiding and then they reach far and gave signal to third they also reach far and gave signal to last that's how they were very far from each other but still understanding the signals*

*At first team side*
Mr park: *whispers* so look there *he points to house who is bit far from them* it's the yoongi's house but I feel like after seeing the road all blooded there is must be zombies...
Hy yoon: yes but the fault is ours so we need to save them right?
*Mr park looks at him and stare a bit and then he on the mic*
Mr park: *To everyone on earbuds mic* everyone there is all blooded and we think the zombies are still here so we are going first please keep the earbuds ON so you can understand if the road is clear or....we are not here....ok?

Yoongi: ok and I think the zombies are also in our back side....becuase they are so far we will handle..

Jungkook: Okay then guys we need to stop here and wait for the message.

Jimin: yes.

*Mr park and Hy yoon goes slowly but they were right there were soo many zombies*

Hy yoon: Everyone alert there is so many zombies....

Jennie: wh-

Rosé: Oh no...

Eunwoo: at the back the zombies are coming closer.. but don't worry if we can so we will handle....

*Mr park and Hy yoon started to shooting the zombies from there guns but they were increasing instead of being less....*

Mr park: second team!...come here fast....

Jennie: yes

*jimin and Jennie runs towards them the 3 and 4 team become alert the 3 ones runs and 4 too and they hide watching them from far*