What is happening?? | Chapter - 2

*At rose side the collage is over she enjoyed very much now it's evening 5:34 she was sitting in her room's open window thinking something*

Rosé in mind (why do dad isn't came till now? Why he always like there is no time fixed for him to when he came or when he go...I hate him...why why he always do this...)
She was lost on her thoughts that she doesn't even realise someone is calling her name.
"Yeah rosé why you not replying?"
*Rose shock her head and looks up*

"Yeah rosé why you not replying?"*Rose shock her head and looks up*

Rosé: Oh eunnie...
Jieun: yes why didn't you gave me a reply??
Rosé: Forget it. Why you came here?
*Jieun sat next to rosie*
Jieun: To say you that...dad call was came and he says he will not come home today becuase something wrong happen.
Rosé: Whatever I don't care but... what...what wrong happen?
Jieun: I don't know either dad didn't tell...but I think he was very worried and in very rush...
*rosé got shocked*
Rosé: uh....whatever I-I don't care...now let's go to make the dinner....
Jieun: Yeah right. Jimin is still sleeping.
Rosé: how much he sleep seems like he is the one who is sleeping beauty...
Jieun: haha nice joke now let's go...

Time skip rosé, jieun and their mom make dinner at the 8:36 they prepare the dinner

Mrs park: Okay so jieun wake jimin up I don't understand why this boy sleep this much whenever he take nap hah...*sigh*
Jieun: Yes mom *left*
Rosé: he is sleepy head mom.
*Mrs park looks at rosé and smile*
Mrs park: Rosé...
Rosé: hmm?
Mrs park: why you hate your father?..
Rosé: Umm..mom..*she don't want to talk about this topic* *suddenly someone knock at door* Oh mom I think someone came let me check! *she left in hurry*
Mrs park: *sigh and follows rose*

*Rosé open the door and found an stranger girl standing there crying and all blooded*

*Rose and Mrs park become shocked*
The girl: Please please help me *she was saying this while again and again looking at her right side* please they will kill me *Then she saw something and ran away*
Rosé: m-mom what is this happening?
Mrs park: I don't know...let's see
*Mrs park and rosé came out but saw nothing*
Rosé: I think she was just pranking us.
Mrs park: ....I hope if she-
*Jimin cut thr words off*