A Tale Not Fully Told [⚠️FILLER⚠️]

Start from the beginning

"Hold it, I'm gonna stop you there for a bit," Jay interrupted, "so, you're telling us. That you're the reason the world has to deal with these disasters? Like the skeletons? The serpentine?? All this and more, because of you???"

"I'm not proud of the things I've made, okay?! I didn't even want to make these monsters, or ruin my brother's work!..Even as the gods we were, there was still a power higher than us both. We had to comply. As centuries went by, your world was passing its early stages of development, the era of the first spinjitzu master, I grew resentful and hateful of my position. The stars ridiculed me and shamed me, saying I could never reach Reniko's level of talent. So I created a monster...so horrible, even I'm scared of my creation to this very day. To seal it away, my brother made the ultimate sacrifice, and I also had to make sacrifices to make things right. For my brother. For the world...For me.

And that's how I ended up here. Living and dying until my evils are buried for good."

". . ."

"And what about Sensei Wu?" Cole asked followingly, "we can all see how chummy you two are. Did you meet him in a past life?"

I sighed, "as a matter of fact, yes, I did. He technically raised me, too...

I met Wu in my last life as a child no older than 6 years, he was pretty young, back then. He used to teach other children how to use spinjitzu and I would regularly peek over the monastery walls. I was too shy to ask him to teach me, so I would teach myself.

But one day, he caught me practicing in the old village I once grew up in, Jumanikai village. He asked me-

"Where did you learn that?"

I said I learned it from him.

"Where are your parents?"

My "parents" were busy people that never had time to raise a child, probably forgot I existed too. So, he took me in and trained me."

The boys oh-ed, "so that's how you knew spinjitzu."

Zane then raised his hand, "did you ever tell him about your past?"

"Weeelll~, not yet, exactly?" I nervously shrugged. "The thing about my curse is that, because I'm set to reincarnate after every death, I don't remember anything in the first stages of my new life. Until I turn 9 years old, every time, all my memory will flood back," I explained, "and it's a painful process, both mentally and physically. I relive those memories, those emotions, and body nerve reactions. It gets worse after every lifetime. If you guys had to witnessed what I went through last year, trust me, it's the worst kind of panic attack.. Pure. Trauma."

"So, where was Garmadon in all this?"

"What was sensei like back then??"

"And...how did you die?"

Everyone, but me, was shocked to hear that last question from Nya. I guessed Wu probably didn't write enough about that part in his journal logs.

I chuckled softly, "those are all good questions-

Garmadon, before the Devourer's venom completely took over, he was training under a new master after the brothers' father passed away. I hadn't met him until after I turned 19 years old.

But as I grew up with Wu and the rest of his students, you could say we all saw him as our father and we thought of each other as siblings.. mostly. Wu wasn't much different than he is today, just a little less cryptic and a slight push-over. Of course, after I reached 9 years and regained my memories, I became distant and hard on myself, my problems would even effect my relationship with Wu and I fought with him a lot.."

"Like how you were with me, huh?" Kai chimed and I nodded.

"But, it eventually all came out, and that was the first time in-..in my life.." I felt a heavy lump in my throat, tears swelling in my eyes. Recalling that moment made all sentimental, because, "someone finally- *sniff* listened to me... comforted me.. Wu was the only one there for me.."

As they watched me break down into sobs and hiccups, the group gave me a moment to let it out, they even brought me tissues. I let out a few more tears until composing myself and answered the final question.

"And as for my death, it's pretty pathetic. At least to me.

I had grown up; 20 years old. My fellow ninja had grown up too. I met Garmadon, told him my truth, and apologize profusely. The serpentine were rising for war against humanity and all of us became soldiers.

A few months into the war, we had lost about above 300 people, while the serpentine armies hardly decreased. They were practically invincible. So, we, the Elemental Alliance, had to find a way to defeat the serpentine without the need to fight them."

"The Sacred Flute."

"Exactly. At the time, there was only a special type of wood to carve the flutes from. Hence why they were so valuable. But sadly, they're gone now, so before you think it, it's a lost cause.

When using the flutes, we lured them below ground and sealed them away in the tombs. We had successfully locked away two tribes and were onto the third but..this is where it ends for me. To make sure we caught every serpentine, we couldn't risk the chance that one or more could escape the flutes' music, so we had to decrease their numbers.

I was on the front lines, glaring at our enemies from the distance. But before the first battle horn blew, I felt a sharp pain in my center, just below my ribs. Then it twisted, then thrusted further in, then the spear wanked itself out of me. I was the first soldier down and that started the battle. I fell unconscious until I woke up on a bed with bandages, Wu and my closest comrades were at my side. The injury I suffered with was untreatable. The spear was laced with venom and we didn't have the general's staff to cure me. I was on Death's door, once again. But I told them-

"Don't cry, I'll come back.. I always do. So once I'm gone, stomp on those serpentine tails for me. And win this motherfucking war."

Then, I was reborn about a few decades later. The reincarnation usually takes a bit of time and I get stuck in limbo meanwhile. And that'sssss how I...died, basically.

(Hey. Sorry there are no pictures, and there won't be for a while. If you are a writer, idk if this is also happening to you, but Wattpad is going through some bug shit and yeah. I'm just overall pissed, but I had to get this out to you, my loyal readers, despite the complications. I hope you enjoyed it. I hope Wattpad get their shit together SOON. And I hope you have a lovely day/night. YEET!!)