Dorms

Evan: When you went away to college, he ended up going to the same one. They had a strict no boy/girl room policy, so you couldn't hang out together inside your rooms. One day he surprised you at your door with a bag and of food, and some flowers. It was the cutest thing ever. You guys ended up eating in your car and driving around the small towns in the area until dark.

Tate: You ended up not going to college, but taking it online. One day you were in your room writing a paper while running on pure coffee and no sleep. It was around 8am, and you hadn't slept since the night before. You were half asleep when Tate came in your room. He had something for you, but you barely had any idea what was going on. He ended up grabbing your laptop from your hands, and putting on your desk while helping you get back into bed. He got into bed with you and fell asleep together and didn't wake up until around 4:00pm.

Kit: You guys met in high school, and became very close very quickly. When you went to college, kit didn't end up going, so long distance was a struggle. One day you were really stressing out over exams, and that's when you heard a knock on your door. To your surprise it was your boyfriend. You hadn't seen him in months and it was super special. He ended up helping you out with studying a lot of the material for your exams, and you ended up passing with an A. You guys ended up at your mom and dads house for Christmas break and they absolutely adored him.

Kyle: You and Kyle met in college during a party. Kyle was a year older than you, but it didn't matter because you both fell in love very quickly. It was a late Thursday night, and you were stressed out, so you went to Kyle's dorm. You brought him a coke, and asked him if he'd help you study. He agreed gladly and was ultimately the sweetest thing in the world. He helped an you study and let you stay the night in his dorm.

Jimmy: Jimmy decided to take college courses online, so that he could make it work in his schedule. One day you decided to visit him in his trailer while he was working on his classes. You brought him a couple things to help, and he was overjoyed to see you. You and him worked on stuff all day, and watched movies all night.